NOW we're getting somewhere

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Been loosing lots of that bloody show stuff most of the day, think I might be reaching the end now.

Managing to walk my way through the pains, it sounds silly, but lying down, or sitting and breathing through them stopped working, so I find pushing myself through the pain is working.

Just stood and done the dishes and put some washing in, food in the oven... OH is away to work, finishes at 9pm, so trying to occupy myself. Keep my mind busy and all that.

A book im reading recommends using your legs! Stomping, walking on the spot, squatting up and down against a wall, kicking your feet while on all fours etc. I only mention is cause if walking is working for you then its likely these will too!

Good luck!

A book im reading recommends using your legs! Stomping, walking on the spot, squatting up and down against a wall, kicking your feet while on all fours etc. I only mention is cause if walking is working for you then its likely these will too!

Good luck!

That's exactly the stuff I'm doing, I didn't know it was recommended though! Excellent! Thanks very much.

I'm walking around talking to myself giving it the full "come on Sarah, you're doing it, well done, its nearly over" ... And when I'm not doing that I'm singing "how do you solve a problem like Maria?" lol

aww bless ya, you can do it girl!!! xxx

How do you solve a problem like Maria! I love it!!!! It also recommends what I call treadmilling (my OH does it when he is tired/hungover). If you are lying down then imagine you are walking but try to lift your knees up a bit. My help if you rub your feel against each other while you do it...sounds odd but works apparently (and alot of babies do it when they are tired/stressed!)

Keeping singing hun!

awww Good luck Sara! I hope your bubs decides to get moving quick!

He he he Sarah you're so funny :lol: hope your little girly comes soon!!

Good luck Sarah! Hope things are moving along well for you!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->