NT and condom broke! Could I be ????

jojosmami

Mommy to 3!
Reaction score
Well, feels just like yesterday I was on this site TTC #3! He is now about to be 1yrs old and so DH and I are Not trying to get preggo and are trying to prevent it. However a couple of weeks ago the condom broke. At first didn't think much of it... ok, I was secretly super happy because I would love another baby however with us in the process of buying our first home ( will be going to settlement the 25th of this month) and having 3 kids already my husband would FREAK OUT!! Anyway, for the past week I've been having preggo symptoms and when I looked back at the calendar I realized that it happened the week I was O'ing. Now, because I wasn't keeping track I'm not sure when I O'ed but I should be getting my AF around the 3rd of June so I should be around 10dpo. Here are my symptoms:

all week bad cramps, lower back ache, heartburn almost everyday, bad headaches, super super grouchy, aggravated and irritated, light headed and dizzy spells, gums swollen,metal taste in mouth, increased CM, night sweats, trouble sleeping,waves of :sick:
Last couple days I have been so extremely sleepy, like have to take a nap after being up for a couple hrs and just cant keep my eyes open, bbs are slightly sore more like burning and while cleaning out the babies bottles the smell of the dish soap mixed with the formula made me so :sick:

So, what do you ladies think? I want to test but deep down will be really sad if I'm not but trying to tell myself that one uh-oh probably wont do it. Should I test or try and wait it out??

All those symptoms your having definitely sounds like something but it could also be your mind playing games, the only way to know is test Hun, hopefully you get the answers you want x

Hiya my lo was made after a condom split just the once. I thought like you, it prob won't happen. I went away to a wedding for a weekend and had a few bevvies on the way and then on the wedding day. But in the evening the drinks tasted really weird, now I know they were tasting metallic. So in the hotel the next morning I took a test and found out lo was hiding away in there! I felt awful for having plied him with alcohol without knowing lol! But he does show that a split condom is sometimes all you need to get pregnant :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->