NT scan TODAY.... *Updated*

:happydance::yipee::wohoo: Can you tell how pleased I am for you hun? So very very glad it went well, hope you're feeling more reassured, fab news and very sweet little bubs you have there xx

Such fantastic news. :yipee:

I told you today would bring you lots of joy :happydance:

Now, sit back and relax into the 2nd trimester. You will have such a better experience in there xxx

thats fantastic !!! nearly 2nd tri already aswell :dance:

wooohooo thats great news hunni
Gorgeous piccies xx

i have been desperate to get on here today to read ur update. i am so so so happy for you, finally it's our turn :)
woooooo hoooooooo
and an august bubs now...isn't being put forward a lovely feeling :)
xxxxxx
p.s. hope u enjoy ur seat on cloud 9 xxxx

Congratulations hun, so glad all went well and what a GORGEOUS scan pic!!! xxx

Yay!! I'm so Happy for you!! You must be over the moon..............

Thanks so so much girls, you are all wonderful :hugs:

That's fantastic. Am so pleased for you Katie.

Alex

Awwww I am sooooooooooooo so pleased for you lovely. What a beautiful picture too

:hug: xxx

oh katie thats amazing news! im so happy for you <3

Ive wrote to u in september stars thread babe but just wanted to say YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
WHOOP WHOOP!!!
AAAARRRRHHHHHHH!!!
and every other word that would entale a loud noise :) i am soooooooooooo very very pleased for u n OH Katie i really am! Watch this space by June i'll have my healthy bubs i just know it x x x x lov Caz x x x x

Thanks girls,

Caz, I replied on there sweety but just wanted to say again darling don't give up that hope, this is going to happen for you babes, I just know it. You are a truly wonderful lady :hugs:

That is just wonderful Drazic! :hugs: I'm doing a little happy dance for you and your precious little one!

Congratulations Drazic!! Wonderful news!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->