NT scan TODAY.... *Updated*

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Well, after almost 5 weeks of moaning, crying, sulking, cheering and being terrified. My NT scan is this monday. Today, I am 12 weeks pregnant.

It's a weird feeling. I am terrified, but sort of resigned now to the fact that it is going to happen and the outcome will be what it will be. I am wishing with every fibre of being that everything is okay, as I really don't have it in me to go through another MMC.

Not sure why I am starting this thread really! Other than to say how scared I am and how much I want it to be okay this time (like we all do) but also to let you know that if I am EVEN MORE annoying over the next few days, you know why! :dohh:

Love you all, hope you are all staying strong and keeping smiling :hugs:

Update
========

Hey girls,
Thanks so much for all your kind words and well wishes. Everything was fantastic. Little bubs was swimming about and waving hands all around! It was amazing. Bubs is measuring 12+3, so I am now due on 31st August!

Honestly, I am on :cloud9: - I know we have a long way to go but thank you so so much for all your support :hugs:

My little thumbsucker...
https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/kandettc/IMAG0471.jpg
https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/kandettc/baby126.jpg

Congrats on being 12 weeks :yipee:

I can truly sympathise with you how frightening this time can be but believe me, once this scan has passed it does get easier. I mean, I didn't truly relax till after my 21 week scan but I did feel so much more relaxed than during 1st trimester.

Monday will be here soon enough xxx

oh hun, i feel your worry hun. monday will be here before you know it :)
i have been worrying all week and mine is tomorrow, today I have been crying as the nerves really are getting the better of me now.
i have a very good feeling for you hun, surely the chance sof having two mmc in a row must be very very low.....i will be thinking of you on monday, what time is ur appointment?
xxx

aww amazing!! your 12 weeks :) congrats...!!

Your going to be fine, you just have to believe this ( coming from the worlds biggest worrier lol) send your baby all those positive vibes. i bet he/she is wriggling there little legs away wishing you could feel it just to reassure you :D

good luck.... i just no you wont need it though! xx

Thanks girls!

Good luck for tomorrow Laura! Will be thinking of you and sending loads of love :hugs: What time? I am in at 1:30pm on Monday but I have booked the entire day off. I will need the morning to find my bloody bounty pack, it's vanished!!

Been driving myself loopy today, gosh it's hard work isn't it?

:hugs:

Thanks girls!

Good luck for tomorrow Laura! Will be thinking of you and sending loads of love :hugs: What time? I am in at 1:30pm on Monday but I have booked the entire day off. I will need the morning to find my bloody bounty pack, it's vanished!!

Been driving myself loopy today, gosh it's hard work isn't it?

mine's not until 2.20pm eeekkkk!! here's to the next few days being full of good news for us both :)
comm'on summer babies, grow, grow, grow xxxx

ive got such a good feeling about this one, hun :hugs: the 22nd will roll around so quickly! and in the meantime, post like crazy and get it all out ;)

Happy 12 weeks hun!!:thumbup::happydance:

The scan room will be scarey for you its only natural:hugs: but i have a good feeling you will walk out of the room on :cloud9: after seeing a strong HB and wriggling baby!

xx

Thanks for the kind, positive thoughts girls. As I have never got passed the EPU before I am trying to think this is a new place and associate it with positivity. I might go to the chapel there where they did the memorial service for lost babies too as Edan's name might be in the memorial book by now.

Iris hun :hugs: - I have been thinking of you too. It's so scary isn't it? What time is your scan on Wednesday? Will be thinking of you. Not long now. Y'know Im always here if you wanna chat :hugs:

Laura - don't you hate that they are so late in the day! I wanted an early one! :hugs:

Good luck to you all with your scans.

I'll be looking out for your news.

I'm still here (22 weeks now) and so will you all be.

Alex

Awww, that's cute. Who knew sick could be so cute?! I have a constant headache, which is less cute but still reassuring!

It's 1:30pm and I should hopefully be 12+4. Gosh I am SCARED! :wacko:

Aww, I am addicted to it though it always makes me cry! Girls in the Sept thread are posting all these healthy 12 week scan pictures and I just so want to join them! I am actually less nervous than I was, more resigned, but I will be TERRIFIED on Monday! Happy 12 weeks hun :hugs:

YAY for 12 weeks hun. Monday will be fine, I'll be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed. Please let us know how you get on x

Hey girls,

Sorry to be a pain. I am such a wreck today. OH is out all day until 11pm tonight and I don't think I have ever felt so lonely in my whole life. I am so scared, I cant stop crying. I just can't do this on Monday, I can't have my world broken apart again. I am so so scared.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Honey, so sorry you're feeling like this. If I had someone to look after the LO's I would meet you for a coffee, maybe next time OH is out for the day we can arrange something just to break the day up a bit?

Monday will be fine honey, don't be scared about it - I know that is so much easier said than done and I too worried like mad before mine, convincing myself it was over but it wasn't and I'm certain it won't be for you hun, this has to be your lucky time.

I wish I could take the fear away for you.

Try and keep busy till the scan hun so you don't think too much about it. You know we're all here for you when you need a chat, don't feel like you're being a pain because you most definately are not.

I'll stay online for a bit in case you want to chat more hun x

Oh darling, you are such a sweetheart. I don't think I have said enough how happy I am for you and how much I appreciate your friendship. Thank you :hugs:

That would be great if we could meet up sometime, be nice to have something to look forward to :) I will be okay. I will get there Monday and whatever the outcome, we will survive like we have in the past. I am just exhausted. My hope is depleted and I just got nothing left. I feel like an empty shell. Sorry, I am aware how melodramatic that sounds I just don't know how to eloquent it otherwise.

Ugh, I suck! :cry:

It's not melodramatic at all hun, I know exactly what you mean.

I honestly believed I had lost bubs before I had mine, went in to my scan and was shocked at seeing a hb,I too had given up hope. looking back I think it's a way of protecting ourself from the hurt and pain we've experienced before.

You're now 12 weeks +, you're in a safer place already hun, chances of a loss now are reduced significantly. I truly believe if there was something wrong there would be signs towards it well before now.

I know what you mean about exhausted, it's hard work trying to stay sane and worry free, if not near on impossible but I promise you hun,once you get through Monday you'll feel so much more reassured and as each week goes by it will become easier to feel more positive and hopeful and then before you know it you'll be worrying about labour!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->