NT scan TODAY.... *Updated*

Thanks hunny, it means so much to read that you understand. I hate to think of you feeling like that but it makes me feel like I am just coping, rather than going mad!

What goes round and round my head, is if I hadn't of had that 'intuition' that all was not right with Edan and the emergency scan, I would of found out at the NT. As pleased as I was to see a healthy bubs at 8 weeks, I know it doesn't predict the future as Edan was all swimming about happily then too. For me, 10 weeks is when it all goes wrong and I can't get round that it hasn't happened again. I really don't feel like things are alright, but then I know it will still distroy me if they are not so deep down that hope must be there.

How are you feeling darling, whats third tri like?! :hugs:

Aw, I can understand totally your worry. For me it was all the way up to and including the 17w mark that I worried, I think it's probably the hardest part as you become so aware of how things can go wrong even though they may not necessarily. And once you get past that with the reassurance that all is ok it makes it much easier to believe that things may just work out this time, of course that doesn't take away all the worry but it certainly gives you more hope.
It is a shame that you feel things are not right but again thats totally understandable hun, I only hope and pray and keep everything crossed that you are wrong hun and that you have your scan and all is perfect. I have a good feeling for you and this working out x

3rd tri is good thanks for asking hun, I still have my stress days but they're getting less and less often and I dared to buy baby things last week, it is feeling more real now and I am a lot more positive. It won't be long before you're there too hun x

I am so happy for you sweetheart. I am trying to be positive - I have no reason to expect the worst so I need to stop it! :hugs:

Keep strong hun, I know it's hard, in fact it's bloody hard but just a couple more days and things should start looking up again. Why don't you go curl up with a good movie and lots of chocolate till your OH gets home to pass the time away quicker. I used to say to OH I wish I could just curl up and sleep till it was time to have bubs!

:hugs:

Thanks girls.

Tomorrow :wacko:

My body is helping things by giving me horrible tummy cramps. I think it might be trapped wind though :shy:

make sure you relax for the rest of today, physically if not mentally! i will be thinking about you tommorrow, good luck hun im sure it will be a beautiful experience.

and btw - the night before my 20 week scan i had horrible cramps! dont no why either xx

Awww sweetie I'm so sorry you're worrying so much. I understand I'm terrified of going to my scan too. Sending you lots of positive vibes your way. :hugs:

Thanks girls. You are all lovely.

Meldmac, when is your scan hun?

:hugs:

It's this upcoming weds, Feb 24. I'm nervous but trying to keep myself occupied as much as possible!!

Same day as Iris. Will be thinking of you both on Wednesday and REALLY hoping and wishing that come Wednesday afternoon we all have something to celebrate :hugs:

hold on tight sweety, youre nearly there. xxxx

I know darling. I really do. I have asked myself the same question so many times. I have tried to be methodical about it - thinking if I could truly put myself through another medical, thinking how I can't take time off work, do we tell anyone... but all that just made me feel sick. I have tried to think I would cope, but really I know I would need to leave the forum and bury my head in the sand. I thought I would get tickets to all the summer festivals and just do one....

...but really there is no answer. We would cope, because we would have to. That is all we know. All we can do is hope and wish that this time we don't need to think like that, and feel that this time everything will be okay.

Thanks for letting me know about your cramps hun, that made me feel better too as we are so close in gestation. My tummy has changed shape overnight and feels different if I poke it now. Fingers crossed it's all normal!

Sending love. I was thinking, if you want my mob to text chat just give me a PM. Maybe it will help to have someone to text between now and Weds?

I feel like a coiled spring. I keep telling OH I am not going tomorrow. I really don't think I can do it. :cry:

You can do it hun :hugs:, you're nearly there, only a few more hours. Will be thinking of you tommorrow, keep strong and will be logging in soon as I get home to read all about it - am certain it will go well for you x

Thinking of you today at your scan hun :hugs: Im sure all is well :flower: x x

Thanks girls. Not long to go now until I find out. I don't think I have ever been so scared in my life.

Roll on 2pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->