NT scan.... Tomorrow eeeek

cherrished

Reaction score
I have my NT scan tomorrow dinner time, I am 13 weeks plus I am very nervous scared and excited at the same time, this will be my 4th scan and this is the scaredest I have been, fingers crossed everything is okay & spot on, doubt I'll sleep tonight either eeeeek xx

Mine is tomorrow too, and it will be my third scan. I'm feeling quite relaxed about it at the moment but the nerves will hit once I'm on my way to the hospital I'm sure! Good luck to you! :flower:

I'm there in an hour I'll update straight after xx

Hope its gone well!

My first scan to attempt NT wasn't great, baby wasn't in the right position. I had to go back in a week (which was today) and although baby was doing a lot more moving, still in the wrong position. Little troublemaker!! x

Best of lick ladies, I am going in today too. We are so worried we haven't announced our PG yet. Anyone know if they will be able to tell us anything today or do we have to wait to get results? I am also doing the blood test.

I'm 13 weeks 5 or 6 days they couldn't decide lol baby was in a difficult position and wouldn't roll over just kept jumping up and down and kicking legs and waving its hands lol, so they did some measurements from a different angle :) baby just didn't want to turn over for the back of neck measurements, next scan is 20 weeks on 2/4/15 thanks everyone for well wishes and good luck to those today having their scans :) xx

Baby is sucking thumb in this pic xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 15
That's wonderful cherrished. Good thing baby finally behaved.

I went for my test this morning. It took about 40 mins because baby was behaving. The NT measurement is 1.65 so the doctor is happy. They said that I measured right on 12 weeks so that's great too. I had to go for the blood work after the test and I go back for follow up blood work in 4 weeks.

So far so good.

Yeah I was there about 40 mins being scanned really needed a pee lol think mine was 1.9 they put me 13 weeks 6 days then 13 weeks 5 days lol they couldn't decide which, I had a blood test straight after too :( glad all is okay for us just found it funny our baby's were misbehaving lol :) xx

Ha ha...I was smart. I only had 2 glasses of water so I didn't have to pee. lol As the weeks go on I drink less and less. They told me that after 12 weeks you really don't need much water.

Do you go back for a second blood test in a month? I go back in a month, not sure how long it takes to get the results from there.

Lets hope we continue with the good news when the blood work and the u/s results are put together!

Ah I will remember that one not too drink too much, no I don't go back for a 2nd blood test, well they didn't say oat they just made spot for 20 weeks scan and midwife next week too oh and a GLucose tolerance test at 28 weeks, I sure hope soon, is there any sex in particular you want? Will you be finding out? I'm really excited about the sex scan, some family think a girl but most family think a boy :) will be exciting to find out :) xx

The last part is supposed to say sure hope so hun with carrying on with the good news xx (this phone does drive me crazy changing my words lol) xx

We are definitely not going to find out what we are having. Our family is full of girls on both sides so we are assuming it will be a girl, but we want a boy. lol

You guys in the UK are so lucky, everyone seems to get a midwife. In Canada there are so few of them they are hard to get. We go to a family doctor or an OB and they are crazy busy so you wait forever for your appointment and they rush you out as quick as possible.

I did that Glucose tolerance test, be ready for sweet stuff. it's like drinking a juice syrup before mixing it with water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->