NT scan tomorrow!

Thank you!

The u/s was lovely :) LO seemed like s/he had his/her hands to his/her mouth (sucking thumb maybe?) and was waving at us after. Flipped and was very active! They let me keep some pictures but they aren't too clear.

Nt results will be given next week though at my ob appointment. Update when you've had yours!

I will be heading out in about an hour for mine.

Glad all went well - did they give you the NT measurement perplexed?

Good luck on your scan!

No actually they didn't. I didn't even ask as I didn't know what to ask for!

Mine was lovely baby was perfect was being quite naughty and Wuddent let the sonographer measure the bk of neck managed it in the end tho lol

We've not long been back from ours. It went great! Was such a relief to see baby dancing about although I ended in there for over an hour for them to measure everything properly because baby was too active and everytime they zoomed in to what they wanted to measure the baby flipped over lol

A different consultant tried in the end and got everything they needed. They told me there and then that my nuchal measurement is good and with my age they would consider me low risk. The lady consultant who took over also said that she's 80% sure we're having a girl but not to buy anything yet! I couldn't believe it when she said that, we didn't actually ask her to guess.

So glad everyone else had a good experience too :D

All good, measuring 12+1. NT measurement 1.2mm which I know is good :flower:

Congratulations, skyraa, Dom and Amelie. It's so awesome that babies were active, was really lovely to see!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->