NT scan tomorrow!

Perplexed

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Can't contain my excitement and nerves. this time tomorrow I'll have dropped off dd at my mom's and started making my way to the hospital. I'm so nervous also! At this place the person who does the u/s is a technician who doesn't even talk to you about the findings (as opposed to the place who did my 20 week scan last time, who actually talked to me & put my mind at ease) so I won't get results till I see the ob that referred me next week. I feel like I'll probably lose my mind in the process!

Anyone else have nt scans coming up? Want to wait it out together & try to keep each other company? What do you do actually to calm your nerves & pass the time! I'm watching dd explore at the moment xx

Me!!!! Got mine tomorra as well I'm so nervous but excited at the same time just can't wait eeeeek good luck hun x not looking forward to the full bladder tho lol

Yay for nt scans tomorrow!

I'm not looking forward to a full bladder either skyraa, one of the things I'm nervous about!

I had to empty my bladder on my 2 previous NT scans, baby was too squished!

Oh that's definitely better than a full better. I hate it when they press around my tummy when my bladder is full.

Awww make sure u both update :) not long now girls omg this day is dragging lol

I'd love to hear everyone's updates too. You're right this day is so long so far!!! Still watching dd explore right now lol!

I'm doing housework ATM both kids r happy playing and watching peppa bloody pig lol I just wish these butterflies wud go away lol x

I have made it through work. My DD2 is running a temperature. I suspect she will keep me occupied.

What time are your scans tomorrow?

Mine is tomorrow too, I'm so nervous, it feels like it's been so long since I found out I was pregnant I'm terrified that I'm going to get bad news.

Did your appointment letter say you had to drink water? Mine didn't and I don't know if I need to or not, I did with my first but it was too close to my appointment time so it wasn't in my bladder but they still saw baby fine.

My letter also doesn't say where to get blood taken and I don't have a blood form either. Think I may text my midwife tomorrow morning.

Good luck ladies, mine isn't until 4pm, the day is going to draaaggg

Mine says drink water for a full bladder I'd do it if I were u , u can always empty it of they tell u lol mines at 11.15 good luck every1 xx

Good luck ladies :)

I had mine today, it was fab! It lasted about half an hour (I've never had one that long) but the sonographer was great, talked me through everything NT measurement was fab. Checked kidneys, bladder, stomach, heart, spine, hands and feet!! He was training someone else so I expect that was why it was so detailed. Got put forward to 13+1 too :)

I've already had 2 scans due to bleeding but they couldn't find a cause, he checked everything! He's confident that the placenta is fine and bleeding is most likely just from my cervix. Couldn't be happier with how today went!

Just hope combined with my bloods I come back low risk xx

Sounds like u had a lovely scan so good it lasted half an hour lucky if I got 10mins with my girls lol , dunno if il b able to sleep tonight :)

dom: I was called for confirmation yesterday and was told to drink 4 glasses of water.

Mrsmitch: aww so glad to hear you had a nice experience! would love to be talked through mine, I worry so much!

My scan is in 5 hours. I've slept but wasn't really like sleeping...feels like awake sleeping!

On the way to the hospital...only drank around 500ml maybe a bit less but my bladder feels full already probably because I had tea first. But I'm bringing 2 more bottles just in case.

So many things going through my mind! But I won't venture into these thoughts as it couldn't possibly be healthy!

I can't believe there's only 1 week left of first tri. With my first pregnancy first trimester seemed to drag on but probably due to bring placed on bed rest.

Good luck perplexed update when u can :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->