NT Scan tomorrow...

mommyof3girls

Mom to 5 girls.
Reaction score
I have my NT scan tomorrow. I'm a nervous wreck. Not because of the test itself. After my 12 week appointment last week I think I'm going to be scared of every scan.

Last week I went in for my regular appointment and my dr did a scan to check on the twins since I had been worrying and we only seen one baby. I was a mess and that is why I'm scared of tomorrow.

It doesn't help that my 3 older girls keep telling me that the baby was hiding last week and it will be there tomorrow. I wish it was easy for them to understand.

Sorry for the pointless post but I wanted to get this off my chest.

I hope everything goes okay for you tomorrow hun! I have my fingers crossed for you :).

:hugs: It is just so scary isn't it.

Good luck for today :hugs:xxxxxxx

I have a follow up appointment tommorrow, i think i'm feeling the same as you, i feel really low and convinced my baby won't have grown and we're going to be told i've mc again :cry:. Fingers crossed, positive thinking and love to us both xxxxxxxx

:hugs: It is just so scary isn't it.

Good luck for today :hugs:xxxxxxx

I have a follow up appointment tommorrow, i think i'm feeling the same as you, i feel really low and convinced my baby won't have grown and we're going to be told i've mc again :cry:. Fingers crossed, positive thinking and love to us both xxxxxxxx

My fingers are crossed for you. :hugs: Good luck tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->