• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nt screening results

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm currently 14 weeks and just got my results from my nt scan last week. My results for ds is 1/154. If it was 1/150, I'd be offered further testing. My first baby was 1/3, and I had a CVS with him which came back normal, but he passed away a few hours after he was born for unknown reasons. These results have got me really anxious. I can't afford the harmony test privately as it's £500+. The nuchal fold was really low at 1.5mm. I've found myself now obsessing over scan photos trying to figure out if I can see a nasal bone etc. With everything going on ATM I don't see my midwife until 28wks, and I'm just getting myself more stressed and anxious every day. Anyone else had this? Thanks x

I'm so sorry for the tragic loss of your DS.
I didn't have the exact same situation as you, but according to my blood work (NIPT) with my first son there was a 1/50 risk for down syndrome. My insurance authorized a cell free DNA blood test which came back normal. He was born with a minor heart defect but nothing else abnormal. I know it's not helpful to say not to worry because we always worry! Hope you get some reassurance soon!

I’m so so sorry for the loss of ur son,absolutely devastating and of course that will always play a part in ur pregnancies and births,to which I would hope u were getting more reassurance from ur mw but as u say,at the moment it’s quite difficult seeing anyone.i haven’t had the same experience with nt results but soooo many ladies on here have had the low numbers and positive outcomes,I hope they can give u some respite xx

I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. I declined all testing and have just cancelled my 20 weeks scan. (For a few reasons but mainly because I'm not trusting my intuition, also here we need to attend alone because of the virus) So I have no advice. Sending love

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

Praying you get some reassurance soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"