Ntnp #1!

T

the.moon

Oh, I'm so glad there's a section for this! I thought I was just stuck in sort of limbo. LOL. Hubby and I decided to go off BC a while ago. I fail to take it, anyhow, and we're to the point where we're going to want to TTC soon anyhow. We got married in August and wanted to wait until our 1 year anniversary to start trying initially. We've been living in our house for nearly a year, now, though, and we have a good solid plan to finish paying off the debt for the wedding (it would be taken care of before a baby came, even if we got pregnant right now).

I'm excited and terrified at the same time. xD We have a second room in our house completely emptied out and ready for a nursery once one is needed! The "big expense" that I was worried about - childcare -seems to have resolved itself. I have family that has offered to watch the baby when we're at work. My hubby's work schedule is kind of interesting (he has 1-2 days off a week, but on different days) and then I'm always off on Saturday/Sunday so paying for a daycare is really impractical with our schedule. We'd use it only half the time and be paying twice what we'd use.

Anyway -- I'll stop rambling now! AF came to visit already this month (presently) so I'm not pregnant now, at least. :p

Hello!

I am new to this too, well new to forums in general...me and the OH NTNP since February this year...so it has only been a good few weeks for us since me coming off BC. I am so excited for taking the next step....any advice for TTC since stopping BC would be greatly appreciated :) x

Hello! :) I'm new to this too! First month really! Good luck with everything :hugs: it is exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->