Ntnp #2

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
Hey :)

I'm new to this part of the forum but thought I'd introduce myself. I have a little boy who will be 2 next month and it took 11 months to conceive him from stopping the pill last time.

I stopped my pill just over a week ago and me and OH have decided to stay off it and see what happens. I'm in no major Rush to be pregnant again but also don't want too big of an age gap if I can help it.

Hi! I have a daughter a lot younger than your son lol but we are NTNP for baby #2. My daughter is almost 7 months right now and we are planning to actively TTC when she's around 9 or 10 months. So ALOT smaller age gap haha. But still excited and looking to meet other mamas trying for #2!

Hi :) ahh it's taken me almost 2 years to even consider trying for another. I had a rubbish pregnancy with my son and had a bad labour with him. Hoping it won't be as bad 2nd time round though :)

Good luck with TTC your second. I'll keep posted on here :)

DH and I are NTNP for our 2nd one too! My little guy is 7 months now so ideally we will wait until he is 1yo and seriously talk about TCC again. We needed fertility to get pregnant with my son so I figure we probably will for #2 too but until then we aren't preventing. I too has a really rough pregnancy with my 1st so I'm a little nervous to be pregnant again but very excited at the thought of more children. Its nice to meet other mama's thinking about #2 also!

DH and I are NTNP for our 2nd one too! My little guy is 7 months now so ideally we will wait until he is 1yo and seriously talk about TCC again. We needed fertility to get pregnant with my son so I figure we probably will for #2 too but until then we aren't preventing. I too has a really rough pregnancy with my 1st so I'm a little nervous to be pregnant again but very excited at the thought of more children. Its nice to meet other mama's thinking about #2 also!

I'm also really nervous about being pregnant again but it will be worth it for DS to have a little brother or sister:) I hope everything works out for you x

Our DD is just over 15 months and we have been ntnp #2 since she was about 8 months old. I got pregnant with our first (mc) and dd super easily so I'm surprised we aren't expecting already. But who knows what the future will bring.

Sorry about your mc :( I had 2 and DS was 3rd time lucky so I'm not expecting ttc for number 2 to go smoothly. That's why we have decided not to officially try and just to see what happens :)

Im kind of in the same situation, my son is 2 1/2, I just stopped taking bcp before my last period and now we are "trying". Really nervous about it, for the past year ive went back and forth wanting to try and not wanting to, terrible pregnancy with my first but hoping this time is better. Good luck!! :)

I'm really nervous too, but excited at the same time! I'm not expecting to get pregnant right away with it taking so long last time. AF is due 26th April.. The day after my sons 2nd birthday! When are you next due your AF?

Good luck :)

Hi my son is 3 and we're currently NTNP baby 2. I think we're going to be NTNP until September time, then if it hasn't happened by then start properly TTC.

My hubby informed me today that he thinks I should go back on the pill. Seems we got our wires crossed about NTNP :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->