NTNP 9 months, no AF since 1/31/11...Severe pain?

Rin731

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
I don't know what to do. :| No insurance to get checked out but no periods...Last Sunday 5/29, I had a severe pain in my uterine area...and again, no $$ to get it looked at....felt almost like really bad period cramps...I went to the bathroom, went pee, and no blood ( I thought maybe I was getting my period-finally).

I don't have a UTI b/c it doesn't hurt to pee...and I've (sorry tmi) gone #2 with no issue....I don't think it's a yeast infection, b/c (again, tm, sorry :blush: ) my discharge is normal, sex is fine, and everything. :\

My boobs have been hurting pretty badly the last 2-3 days or so as well....

I'm just really worried about the pain. It was like period cramps, but like a more sharp pinprick-y feeling. But I haven't had any since. :dohh:

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Thoughts?

And I assume you've had negative hpts? The only thing that comes to mind is the possibility of an ectopic and that would definitely need doctor assistance....

I'm sorry Rin, I hope someone else has other ideas or that you can get to the dr soon...

And I assume you've had negative hpts? The only thing that comes to mind is the possibility of an ectopic and that would definitely need doctor assistance....

I'm sorry Rin, I hope someone else has other ideas or that you can get to the dr soon...

Yes, neg HPTs. Took one this morning....I take one once or twice a month b/c I never get my periods....
*sigh*

Thanks......I just don't know what to do. I'm just so tired of NTNP when I'm not even getting periods, and thinking, "But MAYBE I ovulated!":dohh:

I had some more pain this morning, but not bad, just when I stretched....*sigh*....

:hugs: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"