NTNP after 8 cycles of hardcore TTC

Bubbub

Reaction score
Hey there:flower:
How to go about it?what you ntnp girls do?you chart or dont?what about 2ww?:dohh:

I am not able to get preggers even after 8 cycles of charting n trying everything possible.

I am soo fed up and pressurised that decided that i will go NTNP and here i am.

I stopped my bcp in june 2012.. Maybe i am pushing it too hard?

I hope i am able to do justice to my ntnp without obessing.

hey i already feel good about this:happydance:

Hey Bubbub!!
I am also trying for #1, now in my 8th cycle! But I've been NTNP since the beginning. Never charted, never used OPKs. I only track my cycle on a calendar and I know when is my fertile window... What CD are you on now?

Hey Bubbub!!
I am also trying for #1, now in my 8th cycle! But I've been NTNP since the beginning. Never charted, never used OPKs. I only track my cycle on a calendar and I know when is my fertile window... What CD are you on now?

hey Miama:flower:

I am cd 7 today.So you follow only the calendar?or your body signs for ovulation as well?i am thinking of monitoring my cm only this cycle...or maybe i will skip that too..i dont know!ntnp surely releases all the ttc stress I guess.For me worst is 2ww.What cd are you miama?

Hey... I'm now on CD18.

Yes, I sometimes notice my body signs... basically the EW discharge. And breast pain which occurs right after ovulation, or at least that's what I guess, since I have them each cycle for 2 long weeks and the pain starts to go away when AF comes.

But I call it "NTNP" cz DH and I are taking a very relaxed approach.

I've decided that I won't start "official TTC" before our 12th month of NTNP. Hopefully, I won't need to by then :)

As for the 2ww, they're not my favorite at alllll... But I always try to just forget about it all...

Even i get sore boobs right after ov till a few days before af.

after all this stressful ttcing i believe relaxed approach is the best.you can save a lot of emotional trauma that way.cos things will happen when they have to.you cant push too much.if you are timing your bd correctly rest should follow.obsessing wont help!ah learned the hard way.sorry for rambling!

Just bd a lot during ov and you are good.who knows maybe this is your month:thumbup:

Goodluck hun n do keep me posted xx

maby the stress wasnt doing you any good? i hope now your more relaxed it will happen for you BOTH :) :dust:

yes the stress was bad...and hey not obsessing is not that tough when you meet likeminded people who are actually relaxed about this ttc affair.If they can do it why cant i..lol.I am feeling quite good as of now..

Thanks d1kt8r for you good wishes :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->