NTNP after baby?

Monkey monkey

Reaction score
Hi ladies, i had my baby 1 month ago and we would quite like too have two in a row but we're not too fussed if it takes a little longer also, we conceived number one with clomid due to PCOS and doc said first 4- 5 months after baby i stand a chance of concieving naturally as normally takes a while for PCOS to set back in.

Has anyone else NTNP after baby so soon?

i have been ntnp for about a month or so now, we would also like a second baby but happy for nature to take its course.

here is a good thread ladies...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/974787-anyone-ttc-ntnp-before-there-child-year-old.html

great women on here ttc or ntnp :flower:

My dd is nearly 11 months and we have bee ntbp for 2 months .. I only stopped breastfeeding a month against my periods seem regular but I've never known when I ovulate as I refuse to check as I know that's when I will get stressed about it x

I have a ten month old baby boy. We planned to have another, maybe not this soon, but weren't very careful last Monday. I am exclusively breastfeeding, no periods yet. I've been feeling exhausted, headaches, leg cramps, white milky discharge, lower back pain and some twinges in my lower abdomen. I also feel like I am retaining water. does this sound like pregnancy or PMS?

Like blessedmomma, we are ntnp for life. My son is almost 5 months, and no period yet. I exclusively breastfeed and co-sleep, and my husband has started encouraging me to start weaning in order to increase my fertility. While i would love to get pregnant, I want what's best for our baby. I pray that God will lead us to the right decision.

we've been going with the flow from about 6 weeks, DD is now just over 12 weeks. But I'm bfing so don't expect anything to happen quickly. We'd like to have another bub and it to be close in age to DD, so if it happens sooner rather than later that's all good.
I had what appeared to be AF 4 weeks after DD was born and one day of very light bleeding 3 weeks later and nothing since.... No BFP as I checked last week, so just going with the flow :)

We kind of are, our baby is just over 12weeks old & ive come off my mini pill as it was reducing my milk supply as breastfeeding, not had a period in 7wks but im syre im ovulating at the moment, we dtd twice in 3days haha! Your highly fertile after you have a baby, my sister has pcos for years & after her first it just cleared uo & she fell pg again by complete accident not even 3months later! Its suprising how having a baby can sort thing out with the womanly bits :) x

just thought i would update.

looks like i got pregnant first month (again)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->