Ntnp buddies

magicwhisper

Reaction score
Hello ladies, I am looking for NTNP BUDDIES so we can join up and support each other along this journey to get our bfp. I am hoping to create a light hearted easy to talk about anything supportive thread.

Let me tell you about myself then :D
I am 21 and my oh is 20 we are NTNP to conceive our first. We live together in our flat with our fur baby Timothy the rabbit. I work in childcare and he works in a security company as a warehouse assistant /data analysis. We have been NTNP/ ttc for nearly 5 months. We have both decided to take a relaxed approach and not to chart and instead just go with the flow (sorry for the pun but I can't think of a better way to put it lol).

MEEEEEEEEEE!
You sound like your in a similar situation to me.

OH and I are both 20, And this is my first cycle off the pill and ntnp. (AF was due yesterday... or today, no show yet..) We are taking a relaxed approach as well, although I keep track of periods on an app that give you a rough idea of ovulation.

I'm always looking for a buddy as I don't know many my age wanting children already.

Thank you.. good luck to you too :)
how long have you been with your OH?

We have been together 2 and a half years as well. And been living together about a year. We met in primary school and were really close, best friends through out high school. And then began dating afterwards. Hopefully I'll have a ring on my finger soon.

We are both crazy for a baby. OH is just as clucky as I am.

I just read your journal and you have a very sweet story of how you two got together, it must have meant to be...

Awh thank you. Yours is a really sweet story you have known each other forever :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->