ntnp but can't help the crazy

quita627

Reaction score
My husband and I suffered a misscarriage with a subsequent D&C at the end of January. We hadn't been trying, had actually passively been preventing. The pregnancy gave us a really good idea of how each of us would react. Now 5 months later, I can't help but wonder why it hasn't happened for us. I'm unwilling to go the ovulation test, basil thermo thing ... I just think that will feed into my already anxioous self. I'm due for a cycle n 3 - 4 days ... maybe .... everything has been weird since I went off the pill a year ago, but I can't help but feel terrified and excited at the prospect of being pregnant. I have already taken two tests both negative. This forum seems to be very supportive so I apologize for rambling and for not being active thus far ....
any help or suggestion is much appreciated.

Hi and welcome. So sorry to hear about your MC. My husband and I have NTNP for 8 months.. But we still haven't gotten pregnant. I think it just takes time for your body to adjust ESPECIALLY after miscarriage. Most women don't even ovulate for atleast 2 cycles after miscarriage. You actually only have a 25% chance of getting pregnant. And it usually takes the average women 5 cycles and regular sex to get pregnant. :) Good luck! And Baby dust!

sorry for your loss :( loosing a baby is hard.. we lost charlie nearly 10 weeks ago, at 24+3 weeks, stillborn.... this is my second cycle, but first cycle trying again, and i have very irregular periods and period was due around 20th and still no period... xxxxx

Sorry for your loss, I am sure that is hard. :hug: I wouldn't worry about not getting pregnant as of yet, like a previous poster said there is only a 25% chance each month of falling PG. I know it's hard but try to stay relaxed and just have fun with your husband, it will happen when the timing is right. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->