NTNP but hate seeing a BFN!

incompl

Reaction score
Am I crazy? We aren't actively 'trying' for a baby but if I take a HPT and see one pink line I get a little disappointed. Does anyone else feel like this?? :shrug:

MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!! Can't believe how upset I've been getting.
:hugs:

I'm glad I'm not alone!
I find myself breaking the 'rules' and going back to check the test hours after I've taken it ]=

me me me me me!! It hits me like a ton of bricks each month :( I too look after it an hour later, opening up the case and squinting against the light. I think I'm quickly turning into a POAS addict... sigh. Our turn will come!!

Misshydra - yeah it's difficult! I'm hoping to get my BFP soon =p good luck for you!

Me too! I bought 50 IC off of Ebay and ever since I got them I can't fight the urge to POAS :dohh: Then I go back and check it again hours after 'just incase' :haha:

Me too! I bought 50 IC off of Ebay and ever since I got them I can't fight the urge to POAS :dohh: Then I go back and check it again hours after 'just incase' :haha:

Do you ever think you see a line on those?? i go back and check them too- like 5 times.....and always see "something" and start holding it 100 different directions and in different lights and say I SEE IT I SEE IT!!! and hubby totally says I am crazy.:shrug:....I usually just reserve those for when i can't fight the urge to test (when there is NO WAY it would be positive but i can't convince myself that)..:wacko:..and use better ones when I know i COULD be...LOL.....of course all this has been over the past 7 years of having my babies....i think I am a bad POAS addict......:dohh:

Yes, I really want to move to TTC but cant as OH sayss we need to wait until we haved moved :(

Do you ever think you see a line on those?? i go back and check them too- like 5 times.....and always see "something" and start holding it 100 different directions and in different lights and say I SEE IT I SEE IT!!! and hubby totally says I am crazy.:shrug:....I usually just reserve those for when i can't fight the urge to test (when there is NO WAY it would be positive but i can't convince myself that)..:wacko:..and use better ones when I know i COULD be...LOL.....of course all this has been over the past 7 years of having my babies....i think I am a bad POAS addict......:dohh:

Haha! When I'm checking for the line I hold it at every angle possible in the light, then out of the light etc. :haha: I have never seen a second line yet - haven't even thought I'd seen a line yet x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->