NTNP but reallllllllly wanting??

Yeah im so broody too hun, and i have been for 18 long months. But because of the surgery, its not safe for the baby at this stage (im not eating enough to grow a baby and it would be malnourished) and also want to lose as much weight as possible. I am desperate tho :-(

And i can relate to what u say about u not wanting people u know to see u at ur largest. I moved 100miles away from family & friends 7 yrs ago, and put on loads of weight, now i hate going back up home, incase anyone sees me. I cant wait to go back skinnier than i was b4 i left!! :dance:

Yeah im so broody too hun, and i have been for 18 long months. But because of the surgery, its not safe for the baby at this stage (im not eating enough to grow a baby and it would be malnourished) and also want to lose as much weight as possible. I am desperate tho :-(

And i can relate to what u say about u not wanting people u know to see u at ur largest. I moved 100miles away from family & friends 7 yrs ago, and put on loads of weight, now i hate going back up home, incase anyone sees me. I cant wait to go back skinnier than i was b4 i left!! :dance:

It's horrible if I see someone, even a stranger and they laugh or whisper etc I am convinced they are talking about me and make a mental list of the things they could be skitting me for :(

What does Darren think about TTC?

He thinks if we get pregnant we get pregnant. So fate I guess. He knows there are chance that we can get pregnant by just using the withdrawel method so I guess we are just leaving it to fate.

aww hun :hug: I can relate to the weight thing - although I am a LOT heavier than you! I wanted to get to my target weight before I started TTC but I can't wait that long so I am just trying to lose as much as I can and when we start TTC remain eating healthily so that hopefully I continue losing weight until we conceive. Then carry on eating healthily when I get my :bfp: so that firstly I am eating well for my baby, but also to try and prevent putting on any/much weight.

As far as your lovely little girl, I would try not to worry too much about what people say - I know it's hard but people will always have something negative to say if they can, the important thing is that you are happy as a family - other people are unimportant and it really is the norm now! xx :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->