ntnp, but tired of waiting!

gingameggs

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was debating on whether to post this on the ttc board or the ntnp board, but as you can see, I picked this one! Still not sure where I belong though... :shrug:

My OH and I are both about to turn 30 in 4 months, and we have been ntnp since last August. We are both happy to wait and let nature take its course, but at the same time are both anxious to have a LO already! So really, I guess we are ntnp, but kinda trying too - haha! When we stopped using a condomb, we were having sex 2-4 times a week regularly, but then I started a new job, and now it is about 2x a week regularly, 3x if we are lucky. I have been reaaaaally stressed out lately at work (contemplating quitting even), which I know is not helping us if we want to have a baby, but then I just tell myself we are ntnp so whatever happens happens.

But I really want to be pregnant.

My OH and I met years ago but only reconnected a couple of years ago and are getting married in September. We are really excited about our wedding, but both of us also agree that by this age we had thought we'd already have a family started, so we are somewhat anxious to get it going, which is why we started ntnp before the wedding. I am not on any form of BC either and have not been since we started dating 2 years ago. There is a possibility that I have PCOS, but it has not been formally diagnosed by a doctor, but from my symptoms and an ultra sound that said I do have cysts on my ovaries, I am pretty sure I do have it, which is kind of why we started ntnp in August. Way we saw it, if I am having problems with my fertility to start with, we might as well start 'trying' naturally, so if we need to see a fertility doctor, we can say we have been trying somewhat for a year already.

I am not sure what I really am hoping to get out of this post, maybe just a few new friends who are ntnp or even ttc that just want to chat and keep up with each other!

Hi! This is my 1st cycle of ntnp but I am already impatient so can only imagine how you must feel! I'm sure it will happen for us when the time is right! Lets hope that we don't have long to wait!

Hi mrsm712! I am not sure how to count my the cycles or what not, I am new to these boards and just learning the lingo, but we have be ttc through ntnp since August 2011. I am hopefully I will get pregnant and know it will be when the time is right, but I do hope for both of us that it isn't a long wait! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->