NTNP-Can anyone relate?

HopefulBee

Reaction score
Okay so I'm pretty new to all of this and a little nervous. I'm 26 and haven't been pregnant before. I've had scares before but this time it feels REAL.

Also, I'm just really learning about the O process and specifically the difference in my body (CM). My partner and I are not TTC right now but we may have already done so.

Normal 28 Cycle and no health problems. We BD on 12/6 - 12/7. CM was transparent, I did the finger test, Cervix was higher and softer for sure. The BD just felt so different this time around. Well it just so happens that I realized I O'd the day after when there was a big difference in my CM. It was like night and day.
I use this Life app and didn't check it until 12/8. So I don't necessarily think I'm having major early symptoms but I did start to take note of it after looking over several of forums.
1 DPO: Gas really bad. Weird twinges in my lower abdominal.
2 DPO: Extreme hunger in the morning. Exhausted by 7pm.
3 DPO: Felt sick this morning but it subsided like a cold. Oh my boobs are killing me but this is a known AF symptom for me.

I talked to my doctor and she said, "Well B you did everything correctly, so we just have to wait and see."
I don't feel overly stressed. Just really need someone who can relate. My best friend can relate but she just had baby #4 so not a whole lot of time to talk. I would love to talk to my partner more about it but I just need a woman's perspective.

My advice for you is to take it easy and don't let yourself focus too much on the subject... While I hope this TTC journey will be short for you, sometimes it takes more months to conceive and then you'll be exhausted if you keep up this kind of attention to every detail each month :D

Anyway I do know the next 2 weeks can be a real pain so I really wish you an easy TWW and a BFP very soon ;)

I've been going through this NTNP thing for 6 months now, and no pregnancy yet. So my advice is not to pay too much attention to "symptoms" during the 2 weeks until your period. Especially the first week, since the embryo wouldn't implant until at least 5-6 DPO, before that it's just floating in your uterus, so from what I understand, not a lot is going on with your body until it implants, and then your hormones start to change. I thought I had so many symptoms, and then I ended up not being pregnant. Just take it easy and don't think about it too much. And if your period is late, then you want to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->