NTNP/Done or taking a break from TTC

Hey mamas!!!! I have been really good at not coming to B&B and obsessing!!!!! Just got done with AF yesterday.....This month is gonna be "whatever" with BD..... We did make appointment for a fertility clinic in January, so I may not stay super active on this thread.

Haha raine- thanks for the update. :haha:

Not much here to report, I'm pretty sure af is finally on her way. Figures just in time for Monday.

I'm working on keeping myself distracted with house projects and holiday crafts with ds.

Pretty sure AF will be arriving today. Couldn't help myself and tested yesterday, negative. Temp fell today. So, although disappointed it isn't a BFP, happy to think maybe my body is back to normal after several months if the pill. Cycles have been normal so had no reason to think otherwise, but a breakout and longer LP this time around. Frustrating still.

I'm really hoping I can get out of the ttc mindset. I have a little breakdown once a month when I realize I'm out. It would be nice to not feel like that!

Thankful Christmas is just around the corner, lots of distractions!

Now to think about Christmas shopping, we don't have too many to buy for and I have to whole week of Christmas off, so probably won't actually step foot into a shopping mall until then...should be quieter during the week!

Af arrived! Really going to work on not obsessing.

In need to get some shopping done. I just have no desire. I have ds done and I know what I am getting my nephew. Outside of that I'm just not feeling it.

I have two weeks of for Christmas and dh is taking the week after off. So hopefully we get some stuff done around the house and spend some time with ds.

So I broke down and tested too. I have a thread on the pregnancy test forum. They are definitely BFN. I'm only 10 dpo. I was super optimistic until I tested. This is the exhausting part of this for me. I do great and don't think about it until I'm about 10dpo then I obsess.

Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? I'm CD 5. Hoping everyone is doing well relaxing and not obsessing ttc!

I'm doing pretty well. AF was really short this cycle, which I'm not complaining about, but a little worried. It was really only 2 days, which of course I've had to research. Going to stick with the NTNP attitude until April when it's time for a PAP unless something concerning comes up. DH isn't excited to stop ttc, he's concerned he'll be 40 when we have a baby (he's only 34 now.)

Things are going alright here. Cd 6 I believe. Just trying to stay focused on my goals and ttc in February.

CD 2 here. AF came 2 days early. My DH asked what we are doing wrong. I think this is starting to really bother him now. Neatly broke my heart.

CD 2 here. AF came 2 days early. My DH asked what we are doing wrong. I think this is starting to really bother him now. Neatly broke my heart.

It's not anybody's fault dear, it just takes time. I was NTNP (with a TTC attitude :blush:) for 2 years before I got my BFP...

And the strange thing is: we did nothing different that month! I kept going over every detail (did I lay down after BD? How many times did we do it? ...etc) but I can't find anything that we didn't do before! It all comes down to your bodies and it takes a million things fitting together in order for pregnancy to occur!

I am back to the NTNP state now (DS is 1.5 years old). One thing I did and still do to distract myself in the TWW is that I remind myself with all the reasons why a new pregnancy this month would be inconvenient... Like if I get pregnant this month, I won't be able to travel or have fun for a good 3 months because of morning sickness and whatnot. I will have to take 6 more months of feeling exhausted if I even climb some stairs. And of course the epic day of giving birth!!

And finally when I get my BFN I am like: yeah well this is for the best, I wouldn't be able to start this journey now, maybe next month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->