Ntnp for baby number 2!! Looking for some buddies!!

luckyG

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to ntnp!
When we were ttc my little girl it took 18 months to conceive and I was obsessed by temping and poas! Hubby and I have decided we are happy if baby number 2 comes along now but not getting stressed this time so just going to ntnp and see what happens!

It's a weird feeling though as soon as we made a decision to ntnp I could feel myself wanting to be pregnant and feeling jealous of other peoples bumps though I've got my 16month old to keep my mind of things and hope I don't get sucked back into ttc!!

Hi im new to!Baby #1 was a shock for us but now 4yrs on broodyness has kicked in! We decided to ttc in December but then found out my sis was expecting and thought it a bit 'anything you can do' if you know what I mean if had an announced to make.
But since December and now I feel like I'm ticking I see bumps and babies everywhere!!

Hello! I think we are NTNP for no 2 now as well lol.

Ds is 22 months and I have been off contraception for about 6 months (and I am mega broody lol) though we have been using condoms on and off as my DH was unsure if he wanted another lo yet. We have been talking about having another lo a lot more and although my DH hasn't said for definate that he wants to TTC, he has stopped using condoms so I am cautiously saying we are NTNP...though need to talk to him about it properly soon x

I am NTNP for #2. I seem to have the record on waiting so long after number 1. My DS is 8 right now. lol I wish I hadn't waited so long sometimes. We TTC a few years ago with no luck so we decided we weren't ready then, but still we may not be ready again. If we have another I want to have one before I am 30 which will be next year.

Clo sounds like a similar story to my own! I stopped taking the pill a few months back as i didn't like how it made me feel, we'd been abstaining but now we
Aren't. Hubby hasn't said he wants to try officially but we both know we'd be
More than happy if it does! Only problem is now I'm thinking about it a lot!!

Shanalyn I wish I could wait so long for another! I'm amazed I've got this far to be honest! Being a mum is hard work but My little one is so cute I'd have 100 of her if I could ha!

I knew I wanted a gap between my little ones just didn't think it would be this long. Life has been rough and if I let that stand in my way I will never have another. I just have to go for it. I only want one more. I don't know if I have the patience for anymore than that. lol

It will be nice as at 8 years old he will understand what's happening he will be excited with you and he will remember it too! I have friends who have fond memories of going to see there siblings new born in hospital or arriving home. I hope it happens for you soon

Where abouts in your cycle is everyone? I'm on CD17 of a 27-28 day cycle and I think I ovulated 2-3 days ago, though i'm not sure xx

HEY!!! i also NTNP for baby #2 my some is 10 months old :0 we wanted them close :) and why not just roll the sleepless nights all together lol

CD41. I never confirmed O so it is possible I didn't ovulate this cycle. Just waiting on AF to show her ugly face so we can continue on with the next cycle.

I'm not sure re cycle I think possible cd 29/30 feels like af about to start but really can't be sure when last period! I'll keep a closer I next month! Just want af to start now!!

im on cd21 i still havent O'd i dont think as im usually on a 38 day cycle but ovulation falls this weekend i think :)

Af showed her ugly head a few minutes ago but it is late in the evening so I am giving tomorrow CD1 I guess. lol

I'm not sure re cycle I think possible cd 29/30 feels like af about to start but really can't be sure when last period! I'll keep a closer I next month! Just want af to start now!!

or it could be your lucky month ;-) Keep us posted! X

im on cd21 i still havent O'd i dont think as im usually on a 38 day cycle but ovulation falls this weekend i think :)

:) Hope u have a 'fun' weekend lol x

Af showed her ugly head a few minutes ago but it is late in the evening so I am giving tomorrow CD1 I guess. lol

Aww 'glad' AF has shown up so you can start again :) x

Sorry af showed shanalynn! We only bd once this month which was Friday but I guess when you don't know where in the cycle you are and I think wen ttc number 1 I Ovd around day 19 it's always possible but I would very very very shocked if I get pregnant this month and feel very much af is due! one of my friends from my antenatal group told me they are ttc again last night.....now I know I'll be a tiny bit jealous if she gets pg before me.....

I understand lucky. I am jealous of so many. Most of the people I know didn't start having kids until after I had my first and now most of them have more than I do. I am also tired of ALL the pregnancy announcements on facebook and all the celebrity announcement. I am just bombarded with it all the time. I am impatient and it has been 8 years since my last child.

I hope you don't have to wait much longer. With all the celebrities getting pregnant etc it's not easy when you are longing to be pregnant.

I'm cd1 today af showed as expected though was still a small amount of disappointment but glad to start a new month!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->