Ntnp for baby number 2!! Looking for some buddies!!

Implant removal is booked in for Thurs, then hopefully AF will show up and its all systems go! Anyone bothered about getting a Christmas baby? Annie was 3 weeks early so I know even with a Jan due date it might happen, though I bet I go over this time!

Well ladies, just thought i'd update you...af was due Friday but it never showed...I tested and got my bfp!!! It was very faint thought so keeping everything crossed for now x

Congratulations to you Clo! Sending sticky baby dust your way!!

Hey All!

Ntnp #2, I have a DD aged 4 from previous relationship and 2 DSS aged 10 and 13. Stopped pill mid feb, AF showed on 16th March so CD9 now (I think, very new to this) Been on pill since DD was born so have no idea how long my cycle is..... Would be great to share experiences etc.

Congrats Clo!

xx

Thanks everyone! Still can't believe it! X

How is everyone else doing this month?! I know I'm cd 16 fairly sure no ovulation but feeling incredibly relaxed about everything! My little girl is poorly but my hubbie is off for Easter and we are having a nice weekend together! Hopefully there will be time to bd one day too!

I'm 3 days late kept getting bfn's so I got fed up and got a blood test .... We are "maybe" pregnant! Hcg is 11 so really low really early repeat bloodwork on Monday but I'm feeling great about this pregnancy .....

Congratulations Clo :)

Af came on tuesday. 2 days early :-(

Hey ladies x can I come and join you all too? DD is 17 months and Im longing for another x We arent actively ttc but not preventing neither x I fell pregnant with DD straight away and Ive stupidly thought it could happen this way again but alas no. AF showed yesterday so onto another month of me pretending I dont know where I am in my cycle but secretly do lol xxx congrats clo on your bfp xxxx

Hey, another joining in. We have a 15 month old little boy, and are just about ready to start trying for no.2. This is technically our second month ntnp. I came of the pill at end of feb, but we avoided what I think we're my fertile days in march, though obviously with only just coming off the pill, who knows? We were origionaly going to start TTC last oct, which then kept changing. We then agreed on April but I was thinking of changing it to June, as I kept thinking about possible due dates and what it could clash with, but then just decided if you wait for the perfect time you'll never start, do we're going for it in April. I'm still on CD 24, AF due on fri, so our TTC won't officially start till fri. We ntnp with our LO and it took 3 months, hoping to stay relaxed and really not worry about fertile days etc, but it's hard when you know what's happening with your body.

Clo- congrats x

And good luck and baby dust to everyone else.

Hey! Yes my little one is 17 months. I'm not sure if I have Ovd yet or not been having crampy ovulation pain for last 4-5 days. Have managed to bd twice this week which is good for us!! Was hoping to bd again today it's my birthday but Ive been vomiting this evening so the hubbie will definitely not come near me!! So I'll see what happens! I'm still having some ov pains though they were probably strongest yesterday so maybe I Ovd yesterday who knows!

Lucky g - sorry you are sick on your birthday, hope you feel better soon. Hopfully you caught your egg already :)

I'm due AF tomorrow and not feeling much like its coming, but it's my first month off the pill so my cycles are prob just adjusting.

Hi, I'm new here. NTNP for baby number 2. My son is almost 3 and we've been waiting for financial reasons and because my son was a very sick newborn. We're finally ready, but really won't start actively trying until July or August because as a teacher, that would be the best timing for me. But, we're starting early because quite frankly I'm ready now and if it happens earlier, I will be just as happy.

I am not quite sure where I am in my cycle, but period is due sometime between the 8th and 10th (cycle is 26-28 days). For fun I took a pregnancy test this past week to support a friend who was going through her first test ever and I got a very faint line. It was a blue dye test though, so I don't trust it at all, especially since I'm not due to start my period for a few more days and I would have had to ovulate pretty late this time (not very many opportunities for sex recently). It may kill me to wait for my period though since I got that very surprising and likely false result.

Hi, I'm new here. NTNP for baby number 2. My son is almost 3 and we've been waiting for financial reasons and because my son was a very sick newborn. We're finally ready, but really won't start actively trying until July or August because as a teacher, that would be the best timing for me. But, we're starting early because quite frankly I'm ready now and if it happens earlier, I will be just as happy.

I am not quite sure where I am in my cycle, but period is due sometime between the 8th and 10th (cycle is 26-28 days). For fun I took a pregnancy test this past week to support a friend who was going through her first test ever and I got a very faint line. It was a blue dye test though, so I don't trust it at all, especially since I'm not due to start my period for a few more days and I would have had to ovulate pretty late this time (not very many opportunities for sex recently). It may kill me to wait for my period though since I got that very surprising and likely false result.

Hey, welcome!

Everyone always says blue dye are unreliable but I used them a few times TTC no.1 and only ever got a line when I was pregnant. It was my very first BFP and was so faint, but it was a true positive. Fingers crossed yours is too.

I've been doing so much calendar maths, which due date would be best etc and I've now decided I don't care! It's so hard not to think about it though. I'm about cd5 now so if I got pregnant this cycle i would be due beginning of jan, but if this one came early like Annie did I'd end up with a Christmas baby. I wish my brain would shut up and just let it happen if and when it happens!

i have 3beautiful boys and i feel truely blessed but me and my partner who ibe been with 13 years have decided 1 more would be nice i stopped my pill mid cycle ehich brought on a normsl period which i read up can happen it was heavier and a lot more painful period cramps than wat i get on my pill free week so its the start of our first month of ntnp and ive ordered ovilations tests lol think i just need to know im ovulating instead of thinking about it ill know and not stress but eve. though your ntnp ill be thinkin am i preg when my af is due

Love2bemom did your af show? I had a chemical line on a blue dye test when we were ttc my daughter?hopefully it was a bfp let us know?! We've just got over the nasty sickness bug in our house. Had a crazy last 10 days so havnt thought much about getting pregnant and ntnp has been nice and easy! I can't remember what cd I am now maybe 28? I've had period cramps on and off for 2 days in the back of my head in wondering if there's a small possibility but it's very unlikely as I think we bd about 4 days before ov...have to wait and see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->