Ntnp for baby number 2!! Looking for some buddies!!

Well looks like me and you are cycle buddies then, Lucky! Not sure we are actually trying this month though. Not sure I want a baby in December but we won't be preventing anything so i guess we shall see.

I know what you mean about December. My little girl was conceived in February and born in November which was perfect. Right now Im happy with any due date I want to leave it to fate so we will be ntnp with a very small amount of trying on my part as its difficult not too!!

Heck April is kind of off limits too because that would give us a January baby and I definitely don't want one of those cause I already have one. lol My brother and I share a birthday month and I remember it being pretty rough so I guess we will really start trying in May.

Yes I'm not sure re January as my granny is the beginning of jan and everybody sighs when it's her birthday because we just done Christmas! Though I doubt that we will get pregnant in the next couple of months as its a struggle to bd much as we r both so tired!

Can I join in?

we're ntnp #3. I have a 15 yr old from a previous relationship. If you can call it that. I was 15 myself when I fell pregnant the first time. Massive shock obviously. I wouldn't change it for the world but it did make me be a lot more careful from then on and I waited until I was married before I tried for another. Hence baby number 2 just turned 1 on wednesday :) and I am loving being a mummy again so much that I came off the pill 3 months ago. We are being very casual this time round. No charting, no checking cp or cm sex when we want and no sex when we don't feel like it lol but no birth control. And even though this time we are *supposed* to be being very casual about the whole thing, I can feel myself getting sucked back into the ttc world. I mean after trying for 7 months last time around I know my body and my cycle extremely well so it's very hard when I know when I'm supposed to be fertile and I can't help secretly hoping that this time I will fall even quicker. But hey, I'm 32 next month so I'm no spring chicken these days :winkwink:

Hi Jin! I know it's so hard not to get sucked in! I'm trying hard not to think about it which is easyish with work and looking after my little one! What cycle day are you m

Welcome Jin! Well after my latest cycle I am seriously confused. We know it is my first cycle after being off BC so I knew it might take some time for my cycle to get back on track. But AF only lasted two days! Two days and this might be TMI but it was clotty and not normal. So I believe I had an anovulatory cycle. I could never really confirm O and I truly believe it just didn't happen and then my AF only being 2 days. I don't know what do you guys think?

Sounds possible? I'm not sure what signs you get if it is anovulatory cycle.

I looked it up and it seemed like the right answer. I just hope next cycle is better so I can get back on track by May.

i think im ovulating but im not sure my cycles have been all over the place since i had my son :(

Hi gals! Can I join you?

My son just turned 9 mo yesterday :) We're thinking about #2 already!
I used to have 24-28 day cycles- since my period resumed (when DS was 6 mo) they've gone to being much longer- which I HATE. Now I always feel like I'm "late". I just got my period today on CD 35. Grr... I was kinda hoping that I was preg. again. I really don't want to get sucked back into consciously TTC, but I'm not very good at relinquishing trying to be "in control". I'm already trying to guess when my most fertile times may be.

Hi can I join? I'm going to be getting my implant removed this month (hopefully - have a doctors appointment on Tuesday where they book you in for the removal) so I'll be NTNP until around July then will actively TTC if it hasn't happened by then. My DD is 17 months now so we're ready. Last time it took 2 cycles of NTNP so fingers crossed it happens quick this time too. I was a POAS addict though, even though we were NTNP! So im gonna stock up on ICs!

Hello! The more the merrier! It's hard not to be in control! I kind of whish we'd started ntnp a few months ago. It's much harder to find energy to bd these days with my little madam causing havoc wearing us out she's been up at 3.30 2 dyes in a row and ended up in our bed! It makes me feel more I need to target the right days but I'm determined to ntnp at least for a couple of months!

Future photos Im the same with cycles I think mine was around 32 this month but I'm sure they used to be much shorter.

Anniebobs good luck with implant removal I hope it doesn't take you to long after to get pg!!

Welcome Jin! Well after my latest cycle I am seriously confused. We know it is my first cycle after being off BC so I knew it might take some time for my cycle to get back on track. But AF only lasted two days! Two days and this might be TMI but it was clotty and not normal. So I believe I had an anovulatory cycle. I could never really confirm O and I truly believe it just didn't happen and then my AF only being 2 days. I don't know what do you guys think?

Since I came off the implant before trying for Harry my periods were only ever 2 days long and very very light. I ended up going to the doctors and even she agreed that was very short but she told me to wait a little while as they don't run any tests until you have been trying for a year. I thought I would never get pregnant with such short periods (used to last 5-7 days and were heavy) then they went back to 5-7 days while on the pill and now they are back to 2 days again. But if this isn't normal for you then I'm not sure. Maybe it was anovulatory, but I just wanted to say that you can get pregnant even with such short periods :)

I am not worried about short periods really. It is just odd for me. I just want everything to level out and become normal before May. With BC everything was 28 days and I want that back. I am impatient and always have been. The whole reason I got on birth control to begin with was because my cycles became super erratic when I stressed too much over TTC. So I am trying not to do that which is why we are on the NTNP route. lol

I'd really like to not have to put as much effort and worry into it this time. First time around before you have a child there is the fear of "will it EVER happen". I should be able to relax more knowing I am a mom now. I think the reason I feel like I can't stop paying attention to my cycle is that I've had a couple early MC- and when I was finally successful I was on progesterone supplements. SO when I do get pregnant I need to start progesterone supplements asap. I wish it were easier!

My worry now futurephotos is will I have another? I tried a few years ago and nothing happened and now we want to try again. So we just have to hope for the best for all of us ladies on here. :)

Fingers crossed with a sprinkling of baby dust for everyone. Before you ever ttc you don't realise what a game of luck it is. Ttc for my daughter was a stressful time and exactly we didn't know whether we could conceive and now we have one I want it to be less stressful second time round.

I'd like to join you all if that's ok .... My son is 12 months old, we have been ntnp since my period came back at 8 months pp .... It still hasn't happened and while I agree I don't want to stress myself out I also had an early mc and I'm terrified that it will chew up another 6 months ... We wante out children close in age and I find it so frustrati g that getting preggers isn't as easy as some people make not out to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->