NTNP for the first time in almost 6 years!

Spacey

Mom of 2 TTC#3
Reaction score
Hey there! I may as well be new here since I haven't been here in a long time, but this forum was my best friend when I was TTC my first. I now have 2 LOs and earlier this year went off of BC. My husband and I decided to NTNP another little one.

Anywho, the past week or so I've had some major stomach cramping/bloating, unlike any PMS I've experienced... feeling like my belly might explode. I sent hubby to the store for some tests and of course they were the wrong ones. Ended up with the clearblue digital ones... and from what I remember those are the worst for early BFPs.

Of course they were negative. But I couldn't help but rip them open and to my surprise saw 2 clear lines on both of them, taken 3 days apart. I'm no expert on the digital ones, so am hoping you ladies might be able to help interpret? Everything I've read says you always get 2 lines, but idk. Any input is appreciated!

20200928_091826.jpg 20200928_091755.jpg

I have no experience with digital tests but I wanted to wish you the best of luck :dust:

I remember way back tearing open a clear blue digital test when it was negative and seeing that they always have two lines :(.

Good luck! <3

I remember way back tearing open a clear blue digital test when it was negative and seeing that they always have two lines :(.

Good luck! <3
That's definitely what I've been reading. They're usually faint though from the pictures I've seen. Here's to hoping!! I'll test again in a few days if no AF with a pink though.

That's definitely what I've been reading. They're usually faint though from the pictures I've seen. Here's to hoping!! I'll test again in a few days if no AF with a pink though.
Good luck love, looking forward to your update :dust:

Fingers crossed for you! <3

Ok so I couldn't wait. I scrounged up some change and went to the dollar store here and bought a test.

I don't think I see anything but maybe a hint of a line? Not sure. :shrug:

No idea what dpo but hubs and I BD on the 16th which was in my fertile window. Still no AF. :dohh:

Will try my best to wait before I take the other one. Haha

20200929_155351.jpg

I don't think I see anything on that one sorry :(

Thanks ladies! I didn't either. I think what I might have seen was a shadow, haha.

I'll take another in a few days if no AF.

I’m afraid I can’t see anything on that sorry :(. Hope AF stays away!

Still no AF. Took this with fmu. Picture at the 3mm. I think I see something very faint but it could just be my eyes? :dohh:

At this point I'm afraid to get my hopes up. I'm fully expecting AF any day now. I'm anywhere from 4 days to a week late.

20201004_052809.jpg

Last edited:
I see that for sure!

Oh good! Thank you! It's so faint I wasn't sure. I couldn't really see it in person with our poor bathroom lighting but when I snapped the picture I was sure I saw something! I'm so glad it's not just me, haha! I have one test left, I'm going to try to hold off a couple more days before I take it.

Think I can see something! Fx’d for you!

Thanks ladies! I'm trying not to get my hopes up... it is so faint! But I am glad I'm not the only one who sees it! Gives me a bit of hope! I'll probably test again on Tuesday (if I can hold off!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->