NTNP; how can i have a unique 'We're expecting'?

hawalkden

Reaction score
Me & OH are NTNP at the moment and we'd love to have a BFP at the end of the month before my period is due on on at the beginning of October. That would hopefully mean I'll be around 3 months just before Christmas and that is when I want to tell very close friends and family members we're expecting.
I want it to be a unique way of telling them but just don't know how and not costing to much.
Any ideas?
Xx

If I get my BFP this cycle, i'm going to just casually slip it over xmas dinner hehe! there's 7 of us in my immediates, and at christmas we always say things we hope for for the new year, and exchange news on our lives, im just going to say that i hope they're ready to be uncles (i have 4 brothers) in a quiet voice and see if they pick up on it!!

i come from a huge family so dont want a big fuss over it, just going to be very casual mwahahaha

hmmm a tough one. Maybe a copy of your scan picture is a christmas card.

ooo nice one shady i like it!!! or make your own xmas crackers from loo roll card and paper with a copy of a scan pic xx

hmmm a tough one. Maybe a copy of your scan picture is a christmas card.

That's what I want to do ... but give it to them to see their reaction. I think my Mum would be speechless and not know what to say!

I'm really liking the Scan Photo in the Cards thing atm :)

Happy bumpos x

Excellent idea about the xmas crackers. I would've loved to be able to do that or to tell my boys perhaps that santa has left a wee brother or sister in mummies tummy for them (although that might not sound right lol) Looks like i've missed the boat though. Good luck to you all ! x

We are just starting NTNP and if it happens for us straight away we'll be 3 months just before Christmas.

If it works out with a scan then the plan is to give my parents, his mum and my brother a Christmas card each (a grandparents, nanna and uncle card!) with a copy of the scan in it! We will be together and we'll get them to open the cards at the same time!

If i get my BFP before christmas we were planning on getting the 'grandads taxi' signs and something similar for the nanna's. or maybe a chrismtas card 'from bump' and it has a picure of a pregnant woman on, lol.
we were planning on doing it christmas day, meaning my family would find out before his, or maybe they can open their presents christmas eve lol as we all go out then, then they can find out together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->