NTNP - How do you manage to not try?

S

Serene123

I've spent days wanting to google ovulation signs but I promised myself I wouldn't so I won't :rofl:

Must not google. Must not google. Must not try. Must stay relaxed. Right? :lol:

:rofl: It is hard, especially if you've signed up to FF :dohh:

TRY TORIA, JUST TRY!!!! xx :dust:

I've signed up to FF too.......... Only because I wanted to track my cycles to see if they would regulate :lol:

Lol know how u feel hun, im looking at my thermometer and having to really resist picking it up!
I havent a clue about cervixes and feeling them, so not missing out on that much! but Temping and CM fluid is one i know that im defo going to notice!
OH created a spreadsheet for me yesterday, really clever! estimating Ov days and so on, but not allowed to use it till Sept :cry: gutted.
So hard isnt it! xx

Im on FF but will probably just stick to recording Periods on this new spreadsheet, havent a clue how it works I just give the dates to OH and he figures it all out! Super Geek! lol xx

We're properly trying in Sept too.. I know when I was OVing because of fluid too, gutted I missed it :lol:

You got more willpower than me then! :lol:

Fair play to you hun xx

just joined but i dont have the fancy membership so i cant have the color coded stuff?
so how do i see most fertile days etc?

Go to chart, put in your periods, then go to calander and it'll show you when you're most likely to be fertile x

If OH is saying no to ff, use my monthly cycles and just said your using it to keep track of your periods, you dont have to tell them it dose everything that ff dose.

:rofl: We are all so naughty! Although Rich knows I'm obsessed and have been tracking :lol:

I joined FF because my cycle is 35 days now, I just wanted to see what it would say... It appears that you start becomming fertile 2 weeks after the first day of your last period...

I really do need to wait until at least aug/sept to get pregnant because of work... so I just avoid the fertile days etc...

I want to get pregant sooooo bad though! NOW!!!

I joined FF because my cycle is 35 days now, I just wanted to see what it would say... It appears that you start becomming fertile 2 weeks after the first day of your last period...

I really do need to wait until at least aug/sept to get pregnant because of work... so I just avoid the fertile days etc...

I want to get pregant sooooo bad though! NOW!!!

Mine finally went to 31 days and then last month was 35 :hissy:

mine used to be a perfect 28 day cycle before I had Jasmine... I guess I cant complain, 35 days means less periods ha ha...

The only way i get though each day is to watch the Florida parks dvd and think how much i want to enjoy the rides etc.
Role on July xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->