NTNP - How do you manage to not try?

You get the idea without FF anyway , (maybe not the exact day) but a pretty good range when youre on regular cycles xD

I am surprised the temptation hasn't hit yet for me to do this but it really hasn't and I am hoping it stays that way!

Good luck with it all hun, you know I have everything crossed for you xxx

I joined FF because my cycle is 35 days now, I just wanted to see what it would say... It appears that you start becomming fertile 2 weeks after the first day of your last period...

I think it's actually 2 weeks before your next period - which obviously if you have the average 28 day cycle would be 2 weeks after your period too, but for those of us (like you and me) that don't have the 28 day cycle, it is 14 days before your next period. So for you it would generally be on day 21. HTH :)

I think you're all doing really well, I am not sure how good I will be able to be. I can pretty much tell now when I am ovulating so think I will find it hard to not urge hubby for a bit of :sex: then. But we are gonna try and just do it every other day as a general rule - which sounds like fun to me :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->