Ntnp, how many times a week do you DTD?

ttcmomma13

Reaction score
We only get to like once a week :( ntnp, but at one day a week that's never going to get us a baby!! :( how many days a week do you DTD? How many cycles have you been ntnp? We are on cycle 3 ntnp

We are half way NTNP and WTT. I have been off BC since September and we DTD 1-3 times a week. We both have stressful jobs that require us to work long hours. Sometimes 1 is all that works in our schedule. We definitely increase to around 3 times a week when I'm ovulating but that's just because I want it so much!

We are half way NTNP and WTT. I have been off BC since September and we DTD 1-3 times a week. We both have stressful jobs that require us to work long hours. Sometimes 1 is all that works in our schedule. We definitely increase to around 3 times a week when I'm ovulating but that's just because I want it so much!

Our jobs are the same way. Long days and stressful. Haven't seen hubby since Friday! :( I'd love to go 3 times a week! Lol were lucky to get 2 times in my fertile week

We only get to like once a week :( ntnp, but at one day a week that's never going to get us a baby!! :( how many days a week do you DTD? How many cycles have you been ntnp? We are on cycle 3 ntnp

Well your lucky we r (ntnp) and hubbie is always tiered from work so we may be DTD 2 times a month and i'm the same that aint going to get us a baby and he dont belive in the whole its best to DTD when your ovulating. He says it will happen when its ment to. He says well when girls say they only had sex one time and now thier pregnant but i say those are young girls with out problems TTC :growlmad:

I am trying to convince my husband that we need to more actively try not to prevent because of my age, I think I will have a much harder time conceiving. He's a pretty fact based dude, so I actually showed him a chart that explains the likelihood of BFP at different ages and how the precentage changes the longer you try. 15% chance of getting pregnant each month is not a lot especially if you are not temping or using OPKs. I don't want to do all that because it makes it seem so mechanical. I want to conceive NTNP but there is 0% chance of getting pregnant if you are not doing it around ovulation! Maybe he needs to see facts and figures! Good luck to you and hope you get your BFP soon!

Wher do i find a chart like that maybe if i show him hell understand more. I started of in the begining to chart and all that but was kinda confusing and he jst thought i was crazy lol

I found this and text it to my husband:)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...-formula-predicts-womans-chance-pregnant.html

I'm just getting into all this, but supposedly the best amount is every other day for optimal sperm production. I know that got my hubs into it a little more. Of course that isn't possible all the time. School, work, etc. etc.

When we start actively TTC again vs. NTNP I told DH once every 3 days as I dont' want to be TTC for a super long time.. We DTD like twice a month.. sometimes more. He works 6 days a week and has long long shifts. :cry: However, last time we conceived this way within 6 cycles. ANd it took 3 cycles for me to figure out exactly how long my cycles were, etc.
So it is possible to conceive if you're not DTD that often. I'd actually sort of given up hope the month I did get pregnant. :haha:

Hey, we are ttc, but not religiously planning ovulation, etc we BD about every 2-3 day, but it is hard sometimes with work schedules. it only takes one to get pregnant :thumbup:

We only bd 1-2 times a week when we first TTC and it took 5 cycles for me to get my bfp (but I sadly miscarried at 23 weeks). The second time we only bd'd once and I got my bfp that month so you never know! X

Hi!! We just started NTNP this month but we DTD probably 2-3 times a week, sometimes less sometimes more, but that's average for us.

Well, it's true that it only takes one... I recorded every time we made love as well as the dates of my periods when we were trying for Rowan, and the month we caught her, we had only made love once (and I was already 41). Have to hope we can pull it off again, because now we've got her, once a month is about all we manage!

We are NTNP since January 2013 but no luck yet. This is the last cycle of NTNP. Jumping off to TTC from next cycle if no BFP this cycle.

Good luck!! The first month we TTC we got a BFP and I was so concerned about not being able to conceive. Everyone is different so try to not get frustrated if it doesn't happen right away:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->