NTNP, I just want a few opinions.

xo_mdk

Mama of 2
Reaction score
So I'm not on B/C or anything to prevent myself from getting pregnant. My boyfriend and I have been together for a while now and I have a daughter from a previous relationship, who my boyfriend treats as his own. I want to have another baby, seeings how my daughter is almost 2 and I would like my kids to be around the same ages instead of years and years apart. My boyfriend says he'd be thrilled if I got pregnant, but he wants to wait for a bit first. Is it wrong of me to keep trying even though he wants to wait a bit. It's not like I'm purposefully doing it, but when ever we :sex: we normally do it a lot more around the time I'm ovulating rather than any other time of the month.. Any opinions please?

Does he know that you aren't preventing it? If so, then I think that's fine because he knows full well (and he said he would be thrilled) if you got preggo. Just as long as he knows what's going on.. IMPO

Yeah, he knows I'm not on any type of B/C. I was when we first met, but it was causing me problems so we just starting using condoms.. then we stopped those too so maybe he really doesn't want to wait, and he just says he does.

Well I know my DH doesn't like to show his "emotional" side lol and doesn't act particularly excited about anything that doesn't involve gadgets, stereos, or sports lol.. with men I feel like actions speak WAY louder than words :)

I think it must be a guy thing! They must feel like it makes them less of a man if they get emetional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->