ntnp...maybe ttc?

ntnpmomma2

Reaction score
Hi all!
this is my first post...although, I have been obsessing and reading for years LOL.
so, heres the deal... dh&I have 2 beautiful daughters, both conceived on birth control. I have been off b.c. for 5 years now, and we have been using 'pull n pray' :laugh2: which to me is ntnp... maybe I just have my hopes up, because I want another, these past few years seem like nothing but late periods and poas LOL ((i have an addiction))...
So, dh and I have been having some serious conversations about having another... he always seems to end on an ambivalent note... sort of like - I'm not going to finish inside, but if we get pg, it wouldn't be a bad thing. except, the past couple of days, he was joking around that we could start trying, if i did it a certain way, if you catch my drift... to which, I declined... I don't want to start trying because he wants it a certain way, I want to start because he wants to start...
so, last night we :sex: and surprise, surprise! he finished inside... AND IDK HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS!! normally he is always very careful to p.o. before he is even close, but he didn't even try! if anything, he pulled me closer...lol he said it wasn't an oops... and like a man, won't tell me much more...
so, what I am thinking is maybe he wants to, even without saying so? am I reading too much into all of this?!? should I let it be, or confront him...my friends told me to leave it alone, and take it as it is, because he knows that those actions have consequences, so more than likely, he wants to without saying so... anyone else gone thru this? I feel like I'm losing my mind LOL

Hiya hun, didn't want to R&R. I would just ignore it and let it just happen. Maybe if you start asking questions etc he will decide he can't take the pressure of finishing inside and start pulling out again. If it were me I'd not mention it but try and DTD more often lol!!

X

Thank you!! I've been thinking the same thing, trying not to stress myself out lately LOL...

I wouldn't mention too much more to him about it and see if he continues to not pull out. I'm kind of in the same situation! Lol

lol mine is the same way... don't ask questions!!! We are NTNP, but never really discussed it... I ran out of my birth control and the rest is history. I told him today, "if you didn't want a baby then you wouldn't be finishing inside me," and he had nothing to say lol and I'm not going to ask any questions or try to figure it out because it is just THAT, if a man really doesn't want a baby then he will go out of his way to get protection or at least pull out (if they are mature enough to know what they are doing aka not a teenager). In my opinion it means they wouldn't mind having a baby and they wouldn't mind not having a baby. Just go with it and have fun, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->