ntnp...maybe ttc?

ntnpmomma2

Reaction score
Hi all!
this is my first post...although, I have been obsessing and reading for years LOL.
so, heres the deal... dh&I have 2 beautiful daughters, both conceived on birth control. I have been off b.c. for 5 years now, and we have been using 'pull n pray' which to me is ntnp... maybe I just have my hopes up, because I want another, these past few years seem like nothing but late periods and poas LOL ((i have an addiction))...
So, dh and I have been having some serious conversations about having another... he always seems to end on an ambivalent note... sort of like - I'm not going to finish inside, but if we get pg, it wouldn't be a bad thing. except, the past couple of days, he was joking around that we could start trying, if i did it a certain way, if you catch my drift... to which, I declined... I don't want to start trying because he wants it a certain way, I want to start because he wants to start...
so, last night we and surprise, surprise! he finished inside... AND IDK HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS!! normally he is always very careful to p.o. before he is even close, but he didn't even try! if anything, he pulled me closer...lol he said it wasn't an oops... and like a man, won't tell me much more...
so, what I am thinking is maybe he wants to, even without saying so? am I reading too much into all of this?!? should I let it be, or confront him...my friends told me to leave it alone, and take it as it is, because he knows that those actions have consequences, so more than likely, he wants to without saying so... anyone else gone thru this? I feel like I'm losing my mind LOL

I was in that situation for almost 5 years. He knew the possible results of his actions. I would let it go and not stress over it. :) We got married a month ago and he finally said yes he wants a kid. I know it's frustrating!!

Thank you!! I've been trying not to stress out over EVERYTHING lol but it's a little tough nowadays...

he was joking around that we could start trying, if i did it a certain way, if you catch my drift... to which, I declined... I don't want to start trying because he wants it a certain way, I want to start because he wants to start...

I don't catch your drift at all but I'm really curious lol

That's what I thought too but that wouldn't make a baby!

rotfl, u ladies are too much :)
naah, it meant more like... 'ride me this way and i'll do what u want'

and he wanted some last night, so i replied with something along the lines of do i get a replay of the other night, to which he said 'heeeeellllll no! theres already a million :sperm: in there, i don't want to make it worse' to which i said, 'my bad, i thought u were an adult who was conscious of your actions, and understood what would happen.' and rolled over and went to sleep... LOL

You got him good on that one. :) I hope you got a great nights rest. Men are challenging at times.

the funny thing is, the next day, he came to me like 'you had a good point, I never thought of it like that, i just wanted to do it cuz it felt good' to which I had to say 'SERIOUSLY?!? how old are u?!? u have 2 kids, u know what happens LOL' yep, he deserved a high-five to the forehead at that point....

Men are def. VERY challenging!! if he wasn't my other half, I wouldn't be with one... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->