NTNP, Mostly NOT trying and AF is late

essie0828

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I havent been this scared to POAS since i was a teenager. I had 2 losses last year and had given up on the trying for a while. DH and I have been doing everything we can short of me taking the pill. Condoms on most occasions but there were a few times that he just pulled out. sorry tmi. We have been together for 8 yrs and have never had an accident using these methods because the pill really messes me up. Dont get me wrong, a baby would make me sooo happy but just not now. DH just started a new job and we dont have medical insurance yet. And im high risk because of the 2 losses. ughhhh What luck. Its strange to want a baby so bad but be sooo scared to be pregnant because its hard to afford proper medical care.

I can see how that would be stressful... I don't know how medical insurance works in the US, but is it possible to get some pretty quick if you are pregnant? Or would they risk not covering you if they thought you got it knowing you were pregnant? If you are, there are lower cost ways of going about it... If you give birth from home with a qualified mid-wife for example. No meds, no hospital stay, etc. Lots of women prefer to give birth this way as it really is as it was intended. Naturally and in the comfort of your own home.

I hope for you that it's a false scare there but that things settle down soon so you can try again feeling comfortable about being pregnant and in the right place in life for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->