ntnp number 3..... anyone else?

mrsbam

Reaction score
hey i used b&b when i was pregnant with my 2nd child and loved it, being able to read other peoples threads and feeling better that i wasnt the only one having certain symptoms and bad days :haha: anyway
i have 2 children, a 3 1/2 yo and a 10 mth old, i know i want another child just not sure when :shrug:

if i wait til my 2 are a little bigger it might be easier but il have to go back to the baby routine again, if i try for #3 now then my kids will be close and im used to the early mornings now anyway lol lol

i might just go with the flow and not ttc, if it happens great if not, thats whats ment to be, right?
any thoughts girls? anyone else thinking about #3

Hi - I am currently wtt for number 5 -just waiting to have my IUD removed then ntnp really, as I am not doing the charting temping etc

I think that having your LO's close together will give them a lovely sibling relationship and like you said you are already used to the sleepless nights etc lol

My 3 eldest are 18,15 and 11 and I want another one now to make sure my youngest has a close sibling -would have had back to back pregnancies if I could have but wasn't able to due to severs spd in pregnancy and had to get my body fit / wait until my youngest was a bit more independent etc before doing it all again xxx

Good Luck, and I will keep checking for the BFP xxxxx

MEEEE :)
My dd is ten
Ds is 7 months
Dont wanna another big gap
Am nervous and excited all at the same time
Just worrying thinking will I cope! Lol xxxxx

Me also. My DD is 16 in July and my DS has just turned 1. I was very young when I had my daughter so wanted to wait a while for number 2 lol but now the clock is ticking and I'm desperate for number 3 :)

mine are all 23 yrs apart. We are ntnp our 4th currently! Im with you lets get these "hard" years done.

We're NTNP. I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. :)

Thanks ladies...... I'd have another baby 2moro but think hubby needs time, but he also agrees that having the kids close is best and raise them up close in age, I'm taking the what will be approach, so ime will tell :)

I have a 4 year old and an almost 2 year old. My hubby and I are ntnp (I am more trying than he is!) I don't actually track temps or anything, just going oh natural :) I desperately want a third and for that to be all. I'm going baby crazy b/c EVERYONE around me is pregnant! I am currently late for AF, but still showing up bfn. Going to wait until Friday and try again. If still -, then I will call the doctor. :/

were going tostart NTNP baby number 4! our triplets are 13 months old now and were also thinking on the same lines of getting all the early mornings and what not done at the same time ! lol. we want 4 children ideally so to have it all done and together and for them being so close would just be perfect !x

SummerLily, your picture is ADORABLE!!!

Hi! We're NTNP #3, my DD is almost 3, DS is 5 months, but I'm breastfeeding so I think it'll take awhile.
Adorable triplets!

I want a third child and my periods should be returning now that I am weaning my youngest (she is 26 months old!) so if I fell pregnant this year we would have 3.5 years between both our 1st-2nd and 2nd-3rd, however this time round ntnp will probably not work due to issues on both our sides that need sorting before we start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->