Ntnp.... Ummm can I "really" do this???

yrose20118

Reaction score
Hiya,

We officially ttc in the summer but hubby said we might as well ntnp from now :happydance:

Thing is I know my body.... I know when I get mucus I'm fertile etc.... So I'll be ttc subconsciously I think if I'm really honest...

So am I alone on this one???

Xxx

We are ntnp but it's impossible for me not to try a teeny bit! I don't think there's anything wrong with that? :)

I think there's always a part of you that's going to be trying. Like you say if you know your body and cycles you're going to be more aware but there's nothing wrong with that :)

I have the same question. We've been TTC and DH would now prefer that we NTNP, or just take a more relaxed approach. But I have no idea how to "unlearn" stuff! I wish I'd never found my cervical position, LOL!! ;)

Not alone at all! I'm going through something similar. It's hard for me to shake the hardcore TTC point-of-view I developed years ago. At least I haven't found/restocked my old gear (monitor, home tests etc.). I did crack and order some Vitex but that's it. I do chart CM & menses etc. I've done that for so long, it's second nature. I don't want to start the early POAS and hurting over BFNs etc. I'm trying to think more old-school and wait to be 'late' for AF.

Im the same lol im now just taking b6 all cycle and npc from cd 20 its real hard to unlearn what u know so well however i think im doing okish

My oh is def in the not trying mode and doesnt want to actually try until after our wedding in 2015. I am aware of cm and am desperate to fall pregnant,he knows im not on bc and he sometimes uses protection but often doesnt (we've currently run out!!) and says he respects my decision 100% in wanting to get pg but it will happen when it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->