ntnp, want baby #baby1 advice please

kiralouise93

Reaction score
i'm kind of new to this site so just getting the hang of it lol. after getting some advice on here and talking with the bf, we have agreed that we will ntnp. the thing is i really want a child and i know roughly when im ovulating, i have very regular cycles. im worried because i feel if i know im ovulating and i suggest to bf to have sex am i pushing him in to it. it kind of feels like he ntnp and im ttc and i feel guilt, and i dont know if i belong in this section sorry if im in wring sections

please note bf knows i want a child after 2 mc 1 of which was with him.

Maybe you should talk to him about the fact that you have an idea about when you could get pregnant monthly and then if you happen to dtd on your fertile day then its in Gods hands and you won't feel guilty?

thanks that makes sense i'll talk to him later as im highly fertile atm x

The thing is nature is very clever at getting us pregnant. I am WAY more horny around ovulation than i am the rest of the month, so even if i didn't have a clue when i am ovulating (i do, like you) i would still want to do it more around that time anyway.

Unless you leave ALL the initiating of sex to him then you're going to be doing it when you know you're fertile. It's inevitable.

Perhaps you could explain to him about the above points and just see what he says? :)

well i spoke to him and he said he doesn't want me to tell him when im ovulating but if i am ovulating he would prefer if i didnt do the trick of trying to conceive like knees to my chest just after sex which i think is fair enough. although i did tell him yesterday that i was at high fertility and we still did ... so he's completely aware so i dont fell guilty now although am a bit excited wondering if im going to be pregnant wish i had a fast forward button lol

good--I'm glad you got it off your chest! baby dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->