NTNP - why so stressful?!

I always think I'm barren too :dohh: not for any particular reason other than the fact OH and I used the pull out method for 2 years without any unplanned pg's!

We used pull out method for 8yrs with no pregnancies, then the month we decided to ntnp, I got pregnant straight away. I was so convinced I was infertile that I nearly fainted when I saw that bfp!

OMG this has made me feel so much better! As we've been using pull out for maybe 4 years now? And no unplanned pregnancies and I started to think omg there's something wrong...now we've just started NTNP and on cycle #2 and am tying to remain positive as what will be will be. Totally understand the whole obsessiveness and symptom spotting seems like most of us on here do that but I'm gonna try and keep myself busy this month...you know what they say...a watched pot never boils!!

oh it''s nice to see ppl going through the same emotions and feelings.I'm new here and i'm a mom of a 12 yr old and was trying to conceive about 4yrs bk but was unsuccessful so i gave up anyway my husband and i are NTNP haven't seen my period in a mth (that's normal)and i'm feeling a bit pressure in my abs just hoping i'm prego if not here comes AF!

You are so lovely! It's times like this I wish I could hug people on here for real! :haha:

Awe, so nice! I know, I often wish I was friends in real life with you lovely people so I'd have someone to relate to. None of my friends are pg and it would be really nice to have someone in the same boat as me :)

dominoedance, isn't it great?! I'm really glad to have this site as a place for support and encouragement. I love how you aren't judged no matter how crazy your worries or concerns may be.

Hi Hanfromman! I know exactly what you mean. I only came off the pill 2 and a half weeks ago, and we are not even TTC, using the pull-out method. But already I know I will be secretly so disappointed when AF arrives every month, even though I know it's so unlikely to happen that quick and we're not even meant to be trying lol. So I can't imagine how bad I will be when we are actually trying!

Hi, I am actually not ttc yet but actually wtt. I stopped my bc about 3 weeks ago and we have been using condoms, however some times we aren't as careful as we could be,i've just started ovulating again and its like my body is now calling out to be fertilised!!! lol but I am the same and will be emotional and disappointed when AF arrives and we are not even trying!! Its madness!!!! I can't imagine what I will be like when we are actively trying x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->