Ntnp

S

Serene123

Does anyone believe in fate?

Caitlyn was most definately not planned but I do believe she happened for a reason. I don't really like talking about that reason but she did happen for a reason.

That is a big arguement for NTNP for me and Rich now we're ready for the next one.

I know we picked August for a reason, and we do need to get our house and sort out his working so he's at home in the week and not in London (which is easily sorted to be honest.)

When you can't think of a reason not to, how do you stop yourself? :rofl:

You dont :winkwink:

That is what we will be doing from next Wednesday allowing for tomorrow going well.

And yes, I totally believe in fate hunny :hugs:

xxx

I agree if there is no reasons not too...

courtney wasnt planned and my decision was made purely because the cons didnt justify not keeping a little one :) so happy shes here now!

However for me Im WTT because when I TTC i want to have more financial support, want my career up and running, want to lose weight and no way am I gaining 5 stone again, and I want to be out of my flat... !

Good luck!!

That is what we will be doing from next Wednesday allowing for tomorrow going well.

xxx

how exciting! It only took 2 months of ntnp for me... only actually had sex twice in that time as well.. so couldnt be a mini pops very soon!

Caitlyn was concieved the first time the condom split (never had unprotected sex) and I took the morning after pill. I'm scared it will be hard this time :lol:

xxx

how exciting! It only took 2 months of ntnp for me... only actually had sex twice in that time as well.. so couldnt be a mini pops very soon!

Oh wow, did it really?! I hope we are that lucky but we'll see. And yes, would love to be able to tell you a mini Pops was on the way!!

Sorry for hijaking Toria :blush:

xxx

It's fine! I'm excited for Mini Pops too!! Hope you catch quickly :yipee:

I don't believe in fate but I do think that if you feel ready, then there is nothing stopping you. How would you cope with another bad pregnancy though? Would you manage, will Rich support you this time? xx

I don't believe in fate but I do think that if you feel ready, then there is nothing stopping you. How would you cope with another bad pregnancy though? Would you manage, will Rich support you this time? xx

I'd rather not bring up the past. We're over that. Caitlyn buggered up all our plans, it was hard on us. We've come through and we're much stronger. We're back on track and can do all the things we planned just in a different order. Of course he will support me. It's planned this time and he has no reason to be shocked :lol:

As for the bad pregnancy....... Hmm! Caitlyn is easy as pie I'm pretty sure I could handle it.. I'd have to huh? :lol:

Well if you feel you can handle another pregnancy then go for it hon!

The thing is, even if we are NTNP, the chances of us getting to have sex, let alone on the right day/days is almost .... 1% :rofl:

Lmao.. maybe your mum or someone would have Caitlyn for a few hours haha

It's not Caitlyn, she sleeps alot now.. It's me being so bloody knackered :rofl:

if its what you want then go for it. i think ntnp is probably the best way to go about it anyway, we ttc for months with callum and only fell pregnant when we stopped ttc and just let fate do its thing. good luck. x

I was gonna say, you lie there and let him do the work LOL

I'll try but it doesn't usually happen that way :rofl: He's so lazy!

There will be no babies this month. Possiblity will be here and gone by the time I get back from being at my friends.

So next month it is. I'm not even going to check out when I may be ov'ing (like I usually do for no reason!!) so we can just let be what will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->