Ntnp

:lol:

We had a talk on the phone (sad I know but I'm away) last night and spoke about it all and he said there's no reason not to, and neither of us could think of a reason not to. Well we could, but for every reason there was a 'but you're pregnant for 9 months so by then everything can be sorted anyway' :lol:

I wanted him to give me a reason not to to get it off of my mind but he just seemed to agree with everything I said :shock:

arr bless him, maybe he feels like he missed out abit when caitlin was so small and you were pregnant :shrug: and wants to make it up to you?!?

x

arr bless him, maybe he feels like he missed out abit when caitlin was so small and you were pregnant :shrug: and wants to make it up to you?!?

x

That is it.. He asked me for a list of everything he can do when I'm pregnant to keep me happy :rofl: :rofl: He always goes on about how perfect it'll be and how much he wants to do this that and the other. Looking after baby and bringing it to my boob when it needs a feed blahblah.. :lol: It's really cute when he gets excited about it all.

This time I will be alot less 'I'll do everything, I must be super mum' and let him help whenever he wants to. He does so much with Caitlyn now, the only time I have her is when she want's my boob!! :lol: I knew he would bond with her better when she started talking and running and playing ect.

I just need to get him more involved in the beginning next time!

Oh Tracie!! :( :hugs:

I don't for a second think it will be easy. Especially not again!

:hugs: tracie

toria i'm well excited for you! we were ntnp with this one, tbh i didnt think it could happen and we only did it like twice!

and pops i'm well excited for you too!!

Thanks hun, and Toria - I just really wish it was 24 hours ahead so we knew where we were.....fingers crossed though eh....

xxx

Hey
Toria- I do believe in fate, big time, everything happens for a reason just like it will be fate when you concieve your next. So excited for you at least NTNP you arent putting pressure on yourselves.

Pops- will be thinking about you tomorrow. :hugs:

I'm excited too!!

So many good things to come in the next few months, this would just be the icing on the cake! :yipee:

Hey Ladies looks like i'll be joining you now! We are officially NTNP :D xx

I definitely believe in fate, we were trying for 4 months for Lucy and as soon as we stopped trying due to both of us being made redundant, I got pregnant the same month, even though we waited 2 weeks to have :sex: after id gone back on the pill!
Thats why we decided to NTNP from next Tuesday. We were gonna wait til July. If its meant to happen sooner it will

Good luck to all ladies NTNP! Hope to see lots of :bfp: announcements very soon! xxx

Yeah I do kinda believe in fate :) I am so excited for all of you ntnp girls - it's a lovely feeling and weird cos I don't feel jealous, it makes me more excited thinking of the future, i just feel so happy for you all and it makes me think of how soon my time is when I will be joining you... well hopefully not joining you as such as hopefully you may have your :bfp: by then, but you know what I mean!! haha

Yeah I do kinda believe in fate :) I am so excited for all of you ntnp girls - it's a lovely feeling and weird cos I don't feel jealous, it makes me more excited thinking of the future, i just feel so happy for you all and it makes me think of how soon my time is when I will be joining you... well hopefully not joining you as such as hopefully you may have your :bfp: by then, but you know what I mean!! haha

Thanks Hun, cant wait for you to join us! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->