Ntnp??

N

Nat0609

My OH and I have DD 18 months and DS 5 months. I recently ran out of BC pills and forgot to pick my prescription up. Since then we've been having unprotected sex. We've both said we aren't trying and it's too soon to have another. However we aren't doing anything to prevent it either. I think we would like another but potentially 3 under 3 is a little scary and we are getting married in October.

I fell first cycle with both my children so know that we both have high fertility.

OH has just phoned and said "I've been thinking and if we had another what would you like" (he meant in terms of boy or girl).

I'm confused as to if this means we are TTC and if deep down we both want another.

Anyone any thoughts?

I think the only true answer is too ask your hubby out right :) Good luck though

I know but it is difficult to get a straight answer out of him, he is of the male species haha! I guess we will know better how we feel when we find out the outcome (either way)!

i wouldnt worry about it if i were you thats the point of ntnp if it happens it happens takes away the stress xxx

just be open about it! :) it sounds like you both want another one, and i second the ladies here, thats whats great about ntnp!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->