Ntnp

Raven8769

Reaction score
So it's been nearly a month since a posted anything started my new job and have just been very busy. We are truly not trying and definitely not preventing but for a big I found myself hoping even tho we are actually not trying till September. I Was thinking about it constantly last month then after I got my period I lnocked some Snead into myself as the body can play tricks on you as it seemed to have done to me. Now I know one woman on here said she had gotten what she thought was her period then next month nothing then tested and she was pregnant after all. I still do use a ovulation calendar which I need to or else I tend to forget my dates and all. So it does help me keep track. I had to change it from 28 to 36 days as my period seems to be reverting over to what it used to be. So I'm due tomorrow for my period way I see it though if I get my period means I most definitely am not pregnant if I don't then it is probably just late and I will just let it be for about a week then test. I have decided to let things happen as they happen and not get obsessive about it that will just being on unwanted stress that will delay my body from doing what it naturally needs to do. Some women on here tried telling that to me even Jo she was rude about it still. I am now working full time, and we finally got our own place which is fantastic. If I wasn't working as well as my man then we couldn't do it. I am so grateful for what I have right now and if I happen to get pregnant before we are officially trying I would count that as a blessing but the whole charting and checking temps everyday I am just too busy and think it would be just too stressful. Thank you to anyone who has listened. If any women out there have any questions about anything I'll answer the best I can. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->