nub3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 27
  • nub5.jpg
    nub5.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 29
  • nub1.jpg
    nub1.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 26
Some of the pictures looks long and forked so I would say girl?

Most of those pics really make me say girl! But number 2 really has me scratching my head! But number 1 and number 5 are just so so so girly. I'd be really surprised if this is a boy!

Hold on I have a video. People on a nub page say that pic is not accurate as baby is turning into us.

Girl. I agree pic 2 looks boyish but like you said, baby isnt at the optimal angle so the pic can't be used for a reliable guess.

Oh good perfect, a video is the best.. I'll go look!!

Your link doesn't work

Ok link should work now if it doesn't copy and paste link into browser. Thanks for looking

Oh and please excuse my SIL she gets very excited during scan lol

Girl. I agree that picture 2 looks a little different from the rest but baby is definitly at a funny angle and I wouldn't say it screams boy either iykwim? :)

Girl. I agree that picture 2 looks a little different from the rest but baby is definitly at a funny angle and I wouldn't say it screams boy either iykwim? :)

thank you because that pic terrifies me not that i wouldnt adore another boy but my daughter was with me when the tech said she thinks its a girl and that to a 7 year old is definite proof its a girl lol

Yes my 7 year old would take that as a definite too lol I hope you hear girl at your next scan :)

Guys I'm getting my girl I'll update with potty shot when I get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->