Nub @ 13 weeks exactly???

mummy to 2

Reaction score
What would you say? Have pointed it out as this is what I'm being told is the nub??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 35
I dunno what to think? Some people say very girlie nub some people say its not a nub :/

That does def look like the nub to me and for 13 weeks it looks pretty girly :) That doesnt mean that the angled boy part isnt hiding out of shot! but from that pic I would lean girl :) Any other pics???

Yea il add the other ones I got same day but don't think I can see a nub on there. It's also quite long too!?

The new pics seems to be hiding all their gender clues :)

Do you mean the pos nub on pic 1 is long? I agree that it does look long which again adds to my feeling of pink for you :) A nice long flat white line is what I look for for pink :)

The new pics seems to be hiding all their gender clues :)

Do you mean the pos nub on pic 1 is long? I agree that it does look long which again adds to my feeling of pink for you :) A nice long flat white line is what I look for for pink :)

Yea Hun the original pic looks like a long nub? But them I think surely the thigh wont start there it would be lower?

Can you post the whole of pic 1 for me without the writing on maybe, just so I can make out what is def there and make sure theres no little hidden shadows maybe :)

This is the original pic without lines or writing on..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 4
Back again :)
I dont see anything hidden there so I would think girl from this pic. If you click on my sig below which says 'swayed for a boy' I think I have a good boy nub shot in the 1st post with the big 13 week boy nub showing, I would hope to see something like that on a 13 week nub shot but sometimes there are missed by the wand being at the smallest angle this way or that, so nubs are not 100%! What are you hoping for??

I have a girl and two boys so would absolutely love another girlie :)

Well thats great news!!! Did you see the difference between our pictures?? At 13 weeks a boy is pretty obvious lol! And your pic, to me!, shows no sign of that, so fingers crossed 'hes' not hiding on us lol!!

Yea me too lol :) I've examined all my other scan pics and can't see any nubs but this long white things got me thinking haha

Only 5 days to go :) Amy further guesses although I'm convinced there's no nub

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"