Nub shots! Boy or Girl? :)

MonaLS

Reaction score
Hello ladies! :hi:I've just recently learned about the nub theory and would absolute love if y'all could give me your opinions on these. 13 weeks 3 days :dance:

Baking soda test: girl
Drano test: boyScreenshot_20190415-160128_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190415-160158_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20190415-160151_Gallery.jpg
Thank you in advance! <3

I'm going to say girl going by the skull theory. I'm new to the nub thing but I'm learning. And if im looking at the right thing lol. I'm saying girl with that as well.
Are you going to find out?

U need to come over to the October bumkins thread hon. It's in the pregnancy groups and discussions thread. Come on over be good to have more ladies :hi:

Woohoo! <3 I'll get on asap! Thank you. And yes, I do plan to find out \\:D/ I have a private gender scan on the 27th.

Looking at your nub I've studied them for 8 years still no professional but yours is a very girly nub :pink: xx

Thank you tdog! I've gotten nothing but girl guesses. I'm fully convinced I'm having a girl <3 and honestly if they tell me otherwise at my gender scan my jaw is going to slam dunk the floor lol.

Thank you tdog! I've gotten nothing but girl guesses. I'm fully convinced I'm having a girl <3 and honestly if they tell me otherwise at my gender scan my jaw is going to slam dunk the floor lol.

Not long until you find out :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->