Nub theory/skull theory - any quesses?

hopestruck

Mommy to a Miracle
Reaction score
Can't see much of a nub in any of my 11.5w scan pics, but I do see a little light spot in the top photo here. Based on nub theory, I think this means girl (pointing down), though I'm not sure as it's not totally clear. Then, in the bottom, I feel like I see a dangly, but of course that could by anything since baby was wiggling and jumping around like crazy. Any guesses?!

11w_scan.jpg

baby.jpg

UPDATED with new pics from video stills:

still1.jpeg

still2.jpeg

Anyone want to give it a go? I will update when I know...but it won't be for a few weeks!

I honestly think boy as it looks just like my sons scan. xxx

I honestly think boy as it looks just like my sons scan. xxx

Really! Funny thing is, I felt boy right from the beginning, but the chinese gender calendar and all these other things are now suggesting girl, so I have no idea what to think! Can't wait to find out...

I don't see a nub, but based on the skull I would say boy. Still early and I could be wrong. Can't wait to hear what you're having! :)

No nub visible but congrats on baby!

I can't see a nub, but skull looks boy to me, so I'd go with :blue:

Thanks for your guesses everyone! :happydance: I'm excited!

I took some stills from the video we recorded during the U/S and have posted those above- they show the skull as much rounder than the printed pic, so I am curious to see if maybe some of you will change your vote to girl now! ;)

Thanks so much again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"