Nuchal Scan Results

Amandajvv

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've not posted much before but your posts were all a great support when it was early days.

I just wanted to share my experience so far. Had a lot of ups and downs, only found out I was pregnant when I apparently miscarried a twin - which is quite common!

I had a lot of heavy bleeding regularly and was sure bean wasn't going to make it but for all those who have had similar experiences the news is good!

I'm now 13 weeks pregnant with my first baby and bean is no longer bean shaped but baby shaped and 6.8cm long (around 3 inches). All tests are good and am apparently low risk at this stage for any complications. So...so far so good.

I've attached the two scan pics. The second one is a 4d scan the sonographer did for us. I keep wondering if those are boy bits or feet crossed!! :haha: It did have a habit of hand on mouth and feet crossed the whole time. It wouldn't move and I had to walk around, jump around, prod and poke it.

But yay! All good so far. :haha:

Attachments

• 1_19.JPG
    1_19.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 1_18.JPG
    1_18.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 41
Congratulations, glad all is well. xx

congrats honey! I think they are boy-bits! x

:happydance:congratulations!!!:happydance:

:dohh::dohh::dohh:i cant see anything...i dont know where to look..:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Hi may i join you ladies i just got My BFP Amanda that looks like a boy to me congratulations

What fantastic pics, especially the 2nd one! Congratulations. :)

:happydance:congratulations!!!:happydance:

:dohh::dohh::dohh:i cant see anything...i dont know where to look..:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Ha ha dont worry I had to have it explained to me too!

This is what I worked out...see below. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong!

Attachments

• 1_181.jpg
    1_181.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 6
Glad everything turned out OK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.