numb

timsogirl

Reaction score
just got the call "your pregnancy is not viable".

I am crushed once again! In Nov '09 when this happened I lost my faith and stayed mad at God for months. I refuse to let this happen again!

I meet with my dr. on the 27th for a game plan.

"My soul finds rest in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He ALONE is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I WILL NEVER BE SHAKEN."
-Psalms 62:12

:angel:RIP little one,we shall meet in heaven one sweet day!:angel:

I'm so sorry! You sound so strong, you can talk to us anytime for support and we'll be here for you. :hugs:

I am so sorry. I have had those phone calls too. I have a blog and I use it to journal my thoughts, that has been really helpful. I also believe journalling my frustrations and fears has helped me keep my faith.
Perhaps you could try that as you come out of numbness and begin to really grieve?

I am so sorry for your loss! I experienced a loss myself and delivered my daughter, who was stillborn at 35+ weeks last May, and have only recently began to mend my relationship with God.

I know there isn't much anyone can say or do to help at this point, but I am praying for you and your babies.

I know I'm new here, but if you ever need to talk, I'm here!

I have alot of work to do to mend my relationship with god. I've made up my mind that I am going to get pregnant again asap, and this time I'M keeping the baby. I've given god four angels now, thats enough.

how soon can I try again? I haven't even bled yet! My last level on Fri was 16 and my dr said today that I may not even bleed.

How do I determine o now?:shrug:

how soon can I try again? I haven't even bled yet! My last level on Fri was 16 and my dr said today that I may not even bleed.

So sorry for your loss hun!! :hugs:

I lost mine at 8 weeks and its so hard!! Found that throwing my all into TTC and voicing my feelings on here really helps!!

Once my levels got below 5 and i got a negative pregnancy test i ovulated 3 weeks later.... Using the cheap OPKs on the internet can help tell you when your body is back to normal and ovulating again.

x x

I lost mine at 8 weeks and its so hard!! Found that throwing my all into TTC and voicing my feelings on here really helps!!

Once my levels got below 5 and i got a negative pregnancy test i ovulated 3 weeks later.... Using the cheap OPKs on the internet can help tell you when your body is back to normal and ovulating again.

x x

I found out I m/c on fri i was 4 + 2 andmy beta was 16. I don't have them checked again until the 27th but I did get a neg preg test on friday so thats a good sign I guess.

Doc said I may not bleed since levels were so low. I just wonder if I can still o without a bleed? It's all so confusing and I had a HORRIBLE weekend emotionally but I am NOT giving up hope. Today is a new day, a new week and new chance!!!

x x

I found out I m/c on fri i was 4 + 2 andmy beta was 16. I don't have them checked again until the 27th but I did get a neg preg test on friday so thats a good sign I guess.

Doc said I may not bleed since levels were so low. I just wonder if I can still o without a bleed? It's all so confusing and I had a HORRIBLE weekend emotionally but I am NOT giving up hope. Today is a new day, a new week and new chance!!!

Definately!! Thats the positive attitude!!
I dont know about Ov without a bleed to be honest, have you googled it? Maybe post a separate thread on here and ask others if theyve had something similar??

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->