number 3

pinkgem100

Baby #2
Reaction score
we, finally decided that we are going to start ttc #3.. thoughtt we would defo stop at 2 (dd and ds, 1 of each) but now thinking a 3rd does feel right!! anyone else!!

I'm currently cooking number 3. We hadn't really decided but I certainly hadn't rejected the idea of 3. So this pregnancy wasa surprise but saved me making the decision. It feels so right having a third. Even though I've already got one of each. Everyone thinks I'm mad!

what is you age gap?? dd is nearly 5, and ds is 3.. if it happened 1st month j would have a 5, 3(nearly 4) and new baby which would be ok as dd is going school in sept and ds is going following sept!! x

Hey! We have just started ttc number 3 too. We've got DS 3.5 and DD 21 months. Hoping it happens quickly, we were very lucky the first two times!

good luck, my dd took over a year, ds i was first month ttc, so hoping this time isnt to long either!! x

Hi, im trying for baby #3 but it will be dh 1st as I have 2 from a previous relationship. Ds is 8 and dd is 4 almost 5. I thought I was gunna stop at 2 but I'm really craving for a 3rd. Been trying 4 a while now but think my weight isn't helping so have joined slimming world to help me get on track wiv my weight and hope that helps me get preggo again sometime soon 😊

im at weight watchers put a few stone on with my others after a previous loss and now in my 30s so thought every little helps!! good luck and keep me posted with you success (baby and weight wise) xx

im at weight watchers put a few stone on with my others after a previous loss and now in my 30s so thought every little helps!! good luck and keep me posted with you success (baby and weight wise) xx

Keep me updated to. Only joined slimming world 9 weeks ago and have already lost 1 stone 13.5 pounds. So the weight is coming off nicely. Due to ovulate over the weekend sometime so the 2ww will be starting again soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->