numbness/tingling sensation in my left hand?

runnergrl

Mom to 2 boys and 1 angel
Reaction score
does anyone else experience this?? Is it carpel tunnel? I dont want to wear a stupid brace, but my middle, ring and pinkie fingers are almost always tingling or completely numb... What the heck is going on? this didnt happen during my first pregnancy.:shrug:

Didn't want to rnr. I'm not sure about a relation to Carpal Tunnel but I notice more frequently that my hands can get a very subtle numb like feeling. I usually catch it before it gets worse. For me it's an alignment issue either in my back or neck. I can usually pop them and the feeling goes away. Might want to find a chiropractor who has had experience with pregnant ladies to get you checked out. With all the extra weight something is bound to get out of place. Good luck and I hope you find some relief!

thank you. I have been wanting to go to a chiropractor for some time, but I will have to pay all out of pocket for it since I have yet to meet my deductible :( It would probably run me around $100 per visit

Yeah I've had that also I think in my case it's anxiety related it usually disappears after few hours I'd mention to doctor if it's constantto be sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->